Burton Albion Watch 18/19

David

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

You think they’d have just got to five & knocked it about a bit ...  this is brutal ... david silva at 8-0 leading with elbows & still going for it & now Burtons keeper is time wasting trying to keep it under 10 ... in a way its horrible to watch 

No sense of sportsmanship left these days.

4 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

D7794293-25EF-4E32-9276-CBEA381F0FBA.jpeg.4df20992b7aaed8014c5c3d3003e54da.jpeg

Lovely jubbly. If you feel sorry for the players getting paid roughly 100k p/a for trying to do their job against obviously superior opposition, sort yourself out. 

I’ve been seeing how far I can take a quid betting small, stuck £32.50 on tonight and got a cash out for a penny less what it would have made after 5 minutes ?

9E9BB717-51AE-445F-9904-E7E470CB0C0B.png

29 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

D7794293-25EF-4E32-9276-CBEA381F0FBA.jpeg.4df20992b7aaed8014c5c3d3003e54da.jpeg

Lovely jubbly. If you feel sorry for the players getting paid roughly 100k p/a for trying to do their job against obviously superior opposition, sort yourself out. 

Call that a bet? 

Screenshot_20190109-202309.jpg

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

There's a reminder to the Fozzy/Olsson/Malone/Lowe are awful brigade what a properly bad left back can be.

Why stop there?

Carson, Bywater

Lawrence, Tyson

Keogh, Davis

Probably why I’m the most chilled out fan and laugh at most of the hyperbole that comes out about this squad.

8 hours ago, rynny said:

Just unreal. 

I agree with him, 

It's a bit like a good looking young man going around town telling everyone he's down the dirty with your granny .

No class .

Tottenham ? I'd expect that kind of behaviour from them , but Pep ? We've led to believe he was made of better stuff.

Hope Nigel shows similar respect and puts the reserves out in the return leg.

8 minutes ago, Bound 2 tease said:

I agree with him, 

It's a bit like a good looking young man going around town telling everyone he's down the dirty with your granny .

No class .

Tottenham ? I'd expect that kind of behaviour from them , but Pep ? We've led to believe he was made of better stuff.

Because it would professional courtesy to not play their best and treat them differently? Not a chance. So what City should've just passed the ball around the half way line, play keep ball? See how many passes they could make before Burton got a touch? How disrespecting would that have been to Burton and all the fans in the ground? Maybe they should've put their reserve team out and get accused of not taking it seriously enough? Maybe they should've let Burton walk through and score a goal?

What nonsense. 

16 minutes ago, Bound 2 tease said:

I agree with him, 

No class .

So you'd prefer them to show disrespect and not take them seriously?

I hope Nigel does do that, and City do the same, and they still hit double figures.

Archived