Burton Albion Watch 18/19

David

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I thought you set this forum up specifically to talk about Burton. You love em really. 

They don’t love us. Took a look to see who they want next, no surprise they want us. Even spotted this avatar, soft spot my....

5C26746D-895C-46CF-BC26-8AC08539FF2B.jpeg

5 hours ago, David said:

They don’t love us. Took a look to see who they want next, no surprise they want us. Even spotted this avatar, soft spot my....

It’s just little brother being jealous of big brother. You can’t ever really hate your little bro, even if they are being a bit of a rick. 

Also, lots of the fans are proper dheads. It’s the club I’ve hit a soft spot for. Not the fans. 

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s just little brother being jealous of big brother. You can’t ever really hate your little bro, even if they are being a bit of a rick. 

Also, lots of the fans are proper dheads. It’s the club I’ve hit a soft spot for. Not the fans. 

It’s more like the house down the road having better Christmas decorations than you one year even though it’s a smaller peasant house. 

Waiting for Christmas again to whip out the inflatable Santa and fake snow

• 2 weeks later...
On 28 September 2018 at 10:06, David said:

That was created immediately after a recent non-league team who had risen to the second tier of English football had beaten a team who had won the top prize in English football (twice!).

We Rams supporters fully deserved it and I still think it's a brilliant reflection of a brilliant achievement.

Some of us have a sense of humour.

PS I also reckon Leicester City achieved the impossible.

As for Forest, well, that was down to a genius called Brian Clough!

The East Midlands has a lot of which to be proud!

1 hour ago, steve brummie said:

That was created immediately after a recent non-league team who had risen to the second tier of English football had beaten a team who had won the top prize in English football (twice!).

We Rams supporters fully deserved it and I still think it's a brilliant reflection of a brilliant achievement.

Some of us have a sense of humour.

PS I also reckon Leicester City achieved the impossible.

As for Forest, well, that was down to a genius called Brian Clough!

The East Midlands has a lot of which to be proud!

Not sure what sense of humour has to do with it? 

• 3 months later...
Sith Happens
1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Fully behind the Burton Albion train tonight.

No one is expecting an upset but hope they can go and make a game of it.

I am, I reckon Man City can get a result :)

1 minute ago, mozza said:

Plus loads in cars, could they delay kick off? 

No sign of it reopening though. Short of calling the game off then I don't see a KO delay making much difference. Would appear that police are searching lorries, probably for illegal immigrants who will have scarpered by now.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

M6 closed J15-16, there are 28 coach loads of fans who won't make the match. Poor people!

Would have thought if the majority were travelling from Burton they would have joined the M6 at J16 so shouldn't be caught up any incident between J15 & 16

Archived