Jump to content
mozza

DCFCFANS 'PL' Tables 2018/19 by mo55y

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

i missed you @Turk Thrust on 23 points mate , between The Scarlet Pimpernel and Cam the Ram , Division Three ,

Division Three


BarrowRam    31
EnigmaRam    31
jono    31
JarodyDCFC    30
Mr Tibbs    30
BathRam72    29
BucksRam    29
jimbo jones    29
Ram-a-lama fa fa fa    29
Will Hughes Hair    29
Dean_Saunders    28
WAGHORNY RAM99    27
ivo_knoflicek    26
StevenageRam    26
Hugh Jorgen    25
Simon Bradley    25
Dcfc10    24
The Scarlet Pimpernel    24

Turk Thrust 23
Cam the Ram    22
deano180    22
DC-1975    21
ViewsFromTheMiddle    21
eddie    19
Elgin_Ram    19

this also pushes those below you down a place , so you've just relegated @Elgin_Ram , @Jimbo Ram , @Shuff264 , @bx3 and @HariboWest 

 

sorry buds.

 

Edited by mozza

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, mozza said:

i missed you @Turk Thrust on 23 points mate , between The Scarlet Pimpernel and Cam the Ram

    

this also pushes those below you down a place , so you've just relegated @Elgin_Ram , @Jimbo Ram , @Shuff264 , @bx3 and @HariboWest 

 

sorry buds.

 

Oh dear. Thought it was me so have opened another bottle. Sorry Jimbo, Shuff, BC and Haribo.  Especially sorry to Elgin. Was there at RNAS Lossiemouth HMS Fulmar many many years ago. Really liked it. 

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, mozza said:

This is gonna be a close race for the title , with a dozen of you in with a chance.

Nah there's only the top 6 in with a shout because I intend to make a perfect play-off  final prediction meaning anyone below @SaffyRam is out of the running. 

@Fla Ram, @LazloW, @Dordogne_Ram & @Rich84 - I've been creeping up on you big hitters for weeks. I'll be finishing on 64 points which I think will be enough to take the title. Outta nowhere!

Best be on your game Rams!

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Oh dear. Thought it was me so have opened another bottle. Sorry Jimbo, Shuff, BC and Haribo.  Especially sorry to Elgin. Was there at RNAS Lossiemouth HMS Fulmar many many years ago. Really liked it. 

Stopped predicting before Xmas I think 👍

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Nah there's only the top 6 in with a shout because I intend to make a perfect play-off  final prediction meaning anyone below @SaffyRam is out of the running. 

@Fla Ram, @LazloW, @Dordogne_Ram & @Rich84 - I've been creeping up on you big hitters for weeks. I'll be finishing on 64 points which I think will be enough to take the title. Outta nowhere!

Best be on your game Rams!

Haha. I’ve done a Leeds. Was top for ages, but look where I am now 😂

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, mozza said:

This is gonna be a close race for the title , with a dozen of you in with a chance.

I may need to think up some kind of tie breaker..

I'm sure your favourite mod deserves an extra 10 points 😉

 

 

 

 

 

That will send @uttoxram75 well above @Boycie

😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, rynny said:

I'm sure your favourite mod deserves an extra 10 points 😉

I haven’t been playing, don’t go sticking me on 10 as it will make me look a right plonker.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, David said:

I haven’t been playing, don’t go sticking me on 10 as it will make me look a right plonker.

Why don't you play? Fear of failure? 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, David said:

I haven’t been playing, don’t go sticking me on 10 as it will make me look a right plonker.

So anyone with 10 or less is a plonker? 

Dean Saunders hat trick    10
big bad ram    9
Gisby    9
1977 Ram Raider    9

☹️😢😳😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Gisby said:

So anyone with 10 or less is a plonker? 

Dean Saunders hat trick    10
big bad ram    9
Gisby    9
1977 Ram Raider    9

☹️😢😳😂😂😂😂

Request a stewards enquiry!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, David said:

Request a stewards enquiry!

No need, guilty as charged I’m afraid!! I’ll take plonker .... def been called a lot worse over the years 😃

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, David said:

I have my reasons 😉

I MIGHT let you play next season, if you promise to behave..

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 18/05/2019 at 10:34, True Ram said:

Hi David I think I should have another point I predicted Derby to win Leeds

Thanks

All complaints should be directed at @mozza

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, True Ram said:

Hi David I think I should have another point I predicted Derby to win Leeds

Thanks

 

10 minutes ago, David said:

All complaints should are directed at @mozza

Another 5 minutes of my life wasted. Checking a false claim.

Edited by mozza
Added last bit.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

False Ram?

Not saying that, he probably looked at the first leg results without scrolling down to the second leg results. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.