Sign in to follow this  
David

Khabib v McGregor

On 01/10/2018 at 19:00, David said:

Wouldn't be the 1st time Dana said something and went back on it.  Money talks and a new belt, a champion in 3 different weight categories, a trilogy fight and the name McGregor guarantees record PPV's.

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'd tend to agree but think Ferguson has rushed coming back too early, and he always gets tagged.

Pettis has the ability to put him out, he's my bet for an underdog winner.. 

Just feel Ferguson is too durable for him.  Both excellent strikers but Ferguson has tremendous BJJ and can see it ending on the mat.

I really hope that other lad destroys McGregor and manages to shut him up for a while.  He has become a national embarrassment if you ask me.  If McGregor wins he'll just become even more unbearable.  It that what sport is now, the more obnoxious and idiotic you are the more famous you become?

1 hour ago, Highgate said:

I really hope that other lad destroys McGregor and manages to shut him up for a while.  He has become a national embarrassment if you ask me.  If McGregor wins he'll just become even more unbearable.  It that what sport is now, the more obnoxious and idiotic you are the more famous you become?

5b37db76fc7e93f9338b4572.jpg

At last the main event. Been an amazing card so far, one of the best I've seen but it's Feckin 5.23AM!!  Heyho, I'm going all in and staying up for the Grand Prix from Suzuka after the fight. Should be an interesting fight with Khabib's Brazilian Jujitsu & wrestling skills  matched against McGregor's superior striking ability. Whether it can live up to the rest of the card we'll have to wait and see.

Well he survived, stronger round for McGregor with a couple of takedown defends, starting to pick off his shots now, but Khabib looks pretty relaxed still