I am buzzing for tonight game

B4ev6is

First game of the season away to reading away tonight I cant wait to see latest new signings but I cant wait to feel our first win hopeful of the season but also I am going tonight game at reading. Everyone in postive mood which should make for a eletrica noise levels from derby fans.

Sorry guys not been around much last week I missed wovles game I had to work. Grrr grrr

I was not a happy bunny about missing the game.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the most excited I have been about a new season since, well, probably since Billy first came in.  Appreciate that Lampard has no managerial experience, but the noises made by the club, the ambition demonstrated through signings, and the style of play on display give me a brilliant feeling about the year ahead.

Expect that Mount and Wilson will tear the league apart. We are very lucky to be able to have them with us for a year

Sith Happens

Just make sure if we hammer them no singing 'youve only come to see the champions '

We know what happened last time.

3 hours ago, Mazzaram said:

How many fans are we taking tonight. Last I saw was that we had sold initial allocation and had been given an extra 500 (2200 in total). Did we sell the others?

Setting off in about an hour. Can't wait!!

COYR

All but sold them I heard, and pay on the day too

Archived