Ola Aina - Joined Torino

DcFc Dyycheee

Would be a great signing imho, could cover Lowe at LB as well as Wisdom at RB. But would also allow Wisdom to go with Keogh and Davis as a 3 man defence  and play wing back in 3/5/2 should a change of tactics be required. (The system that I feel suits Vydra best, should he be staying) . Frank has stated he won’t stick to one system, so great option to offer flexibility. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent prospect, but bit of a weird link when we’ve got wisdom and bogle. Guess it’s good to have competition in full back as form often dips there more than other positions, so myabe bogle isn’t ready yet. Unless Lampard doesn’t think wisdom can play in the system, must admit it has crossed my mind but it’s hardly a priority at the minute.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6025169/amp/Chelsea-defender-Ola-Aina-set-join-Derby-season-long-loan-despite-West-Brom.html?__twitter_impression=true

Chelsea defender Ola Aina is poised to join Derby on loan despite interest from West Brom.

Derby hope Jody Morris and Frank Lampard can swing the deal for the 21-year-old right-back their way. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6025169/amp/Chelsea-defender-Ola-Aina-set-join-Derby-season-long-loan-despite-West-Brom.html?__twitter_impression=true

Chelsea defender Ola Aina is poised to join Derby on loan despite interest from West Brom.

Derby hope Jody Morris and Frank Lampard can swing the deal for the 21-year-old right-back their way. 

Aina set to join derby.

Lampard and Morris are hopeful they can secure the deal.

Two Slightly different slants in the same article.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, David said:

Anya and aina in the same team would be confusing,,, not that it seems Anya is anywhere near our first team. 

Carson

Aina.               Wisdom.            Davies.            Lowe

Evans 

Bryson.              Mount 

Wilson.                                                              Lawrence

Marriott

54 minutes ago, Kuskus said:

Carson

Evans 

Marriott

Put Abraham & Bryan in and the league is ours ?

1 hour ago, Kuskus said:

Carson

Evans 

Marriott

I think moving Wisdom across is an option...not sure what that will mean for Keogh?

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think moving Wisdom across is an option...not sure what that will mean for Keogh?

Wisdom is perfectly capable of passing to the opposition as well - but yes when Keogh or Davies were suspended or injured he could fill in 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wisdom is perfectly capable of passing to the opposition as well - but yes when Keogh or Davies were suspended or injured he could fill in 

What I meant was if he lost his place would he be happy on the bench or look to move on?

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What I meant was if he lost his place would he be happy on the bench or look to move on?

? I think he will be fine though but Carson wisdom Keogh and Davies are not keen on passing it around and sadly we will see mistakes and goals against us this year but it’s part of how we are going to play 

Archived