Ola Aina - Joined Torino

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Is he? When have you seen him play?

Looks very good.  Hull fans feedback - played 44 games last season and did very well (especially latter half of season).

England under-16, under-17, under-18, under-19 and under-20.  5 subsequent appearances for Nigeria.

Baggies wanting him suggests he's a higher end Champ player...

Or do I need to be a scout?

4 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Looks very good.  Hull fans feedback - played 44 games last season and did very well (especially latter half of season).

England under-16, under-17, under-18, under-19 and under-20.  5 subsequent appearances for Nigeria.

Baggies wanting him suggests he's a higher end Champ player...

Or do I need to be a scout?

I didn't get that impression from any Hull fans I'd spoken to or seen speak about him (admittedly very few). I got the impression he was inconsistent and not the best defensively 

4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I didn't get that impression from any Hull fans I'd spoken to or seen speak about him (admittedly very few). I got the impression he was inconsistent and not the best defensively 

and there shows the problem of accepting fans views on individual players. I've no idea whether Aina is any good because I've never seen him, or if I have when playing against us, don't remember him as being anything special.

21 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Class at hull last season

Would be another great signing imo

Please don't take this the wrong way, it's a genuine question. 

How many Hull games did you see last year other than the brief highlights to draw that conclusion? 

Archived