NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

1 hour ago, thederbyram said:

Pretty average! Edelman as your 2nd WR and Amendola on your bench is a tough break. Got 2 really good QBs so you would probably look to trade one for a better WR? Your RB corps is solid and I like your TEs. Oh, and you don't need 2 kickers ?

P.s derrius guice is out for the season torn ACL.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DATES FOR THE DRAFT:

Lets get a date and time booked in for the draft. It is best to draft just before the regular season begins, which is Thursday 6th September when the Eagles play the Falcons.

I propose we look at the weekend before, maybe the Sunday night (2nd Sept) or one evening of the week (Mon-Weds 3-5th Sept).

What preferences have we got? It may be worth just saying 2 dates and voting, as no single date will be perfect for all. The draft will probably take around 45-60 minutes, depending on how many people are drafting live and how many teams end up joining the league.

Thoughts?

Once a date's been set, could you remind everyone in the league by just making a post that tags each individual, a couple of hours before?

I've missed so many drafts over the years ?

On 17/08/2018 at 07:48, David said:

10 is the default but you can have more.....

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 13.42.22.png

I know @Srg definitely wants in, moaning about not being in it.

Rather than having another league, could shut this one down, reopen one with more teams. As the draft hasn't taken place it's easy to delete under manage league. 

Maybe set it to 14 or 16, can always delete the empty slots if they don't get filled. 

I see old peanut head @GeneralRam isn't on it, might fancy it if he's not busy with his amateur Carpool karaoke on Instagram

I'll be up for some Fantasy Football, if I can make the draft. It'll have to be a weekend as I'm 6 hours behind so can't do a week night due to being at work.

Archived