r4derby

NFL Fantasy 2018-19

1 week to go in the pick-ems. Close at the top, most seem to have missed a week or given up. At least the fantasy league wasn’t like that and most people commited to playing each week

44AD1791-B04E-4D0A-B40F-B648FC48F28B.png

On 28/12/2018 at 23:50, SaintRam said:

Layed a complete egg last week. I was 1st before it, and now im 50 points off the pace. 

Probably cant make that up, but ill try.

Playoffs count as rounds so there’s time still. Although I had another strong week this week!

1 hour ago, r4derby said:

Playoffs count as rounds so there’s time still. Although I had another strong week this week!

I didn't factor that in, so went FULLY for upsets this week, in a win-or-lose move, and properly tanked it. 😄 

Ah well. I had 3 weeks that were one result from perfection so I'm happy with my season of predictions lol

8 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Final table of the picks league. I’m sure most stopped playing after a while, but I’m still taking the W! 

6765DC76-A1BC-4623-9708-0752A58E61F6.png

I stopped playing at the end of the regular season. The order is the same now as it was then so I don't think there are any questions over the legitimacy 😄 

32 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Final table of the picks league. I’m sure most stopped playing after a while, but I’m still taking the W! 

6765DC76-A1BC-4623-9708-0752A58E61F6.png

I stopped in week 3 but still managed 4th