NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, r4derby said:

A few people have asked for later, so I feel like tonight at 8:30pm will have the best coverage. Looking forward to it.

Few pointers for anyone new to this experience:

If you can’t get online for the draft, head over to the fantasy league and set your teams auto-picks. This is NOT essential, especially if you’re unsure of players as the NFL ones are usually fairly accurate. However, if you have any favourite players you want the computer to try and grab for you early you can set it to.

If you can, the draft client tends to open about 15-20 mins before the draft. You can draft on computer, tablet or phone, I’ve tried all over the years and each works well.

With there being 14 teams, the draft could last a while if a lot of us are online. However, at any point you can let the computer take over the draft for you. This is handy in the later rounds if you are busy or not fussed about your bench players etc.

Is the draft order already set?

50 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yes. When you join, the teams are ordered team 1, team 2 etc... whichever numbered team you chose is your place in the draft.

I always thought it was random...

Certainly in the leagues that restart year on year there's always a different order?

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Yes. When you join, the teams are ordered team 1, team 2 etc... whichever numbered team you chose is your place in the draft.

No it’s random. I was (obviously) the first team in the league but not pick 1. I set it to random order, and to snake - the team that picks last round 1 will pick first round 2 etc. 6 mins to draft

Archived