NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Srg said:

We don't cover the middle of the field well at the best of times, and Jefferson is banged up too, so I'd be playing Ridley all day.

Would that not bode better for Sanu than Ridley? Regardless, I think Ridleys a better option than any of David's alternatives having looked into it. Fans of a relevant team are always a great insight, though.

I have a Bears fan friend I've been using a lot for my Gabriel/Howard decisions ? 

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think I'm settled but I was stressing for a couple of days.

I think Smith will play for the Saints, but against the Cowboys I expect most of the passing game to go through Thomas, as we'll run it a lot more.

I'm not going to drop Curtis Samuel while he maintains his TD streak.

So my only decision is who to put in Flex out of Josh Doctson, Taylor Gabriel, Antonio Callaway or Nyheim Hines - which in truth I think is a decision between Josh Doctson and Taylor Gabriel. I'll probably make a decision on Sunday.

It’s alright for you safely in the play off spots lot, it’s all or nothing for some of us this week. ?

the main thing I’m mulling over is Josh Reynolds, I like him in that Rams offence, but I like Golladay and he’s the Lions Guy now Jones is out for the season, but I could put him in instead of Dalvin Cook who’s not been running the ball well at all, bar one big run against the lions. But DeFillippo finally realised what he can do on a screen pass against Green Bay.

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

It’s alright for you safely in the play off spots lot, it’s all or nothing for some of us this week. ?

the main thing I’m mulling over is Josh Reynolds, I like him in that Rams offence, but I like Golladay and he’s the Lions Guy now Jones is out for the season, but I could put him in instead of Dalvin Cook who’s not been running the ball well at all, bar one big run against the lions. But DeFillippo finally realised what he can do on a screen pass against Green Bay.

I have the opportunity to drag 1st place into the mire! It's all or nothing for me too. I couldn't care less about the play-offs ? 

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Don’t knock that wooden spoon just yet. We might be going head to head for it, won’t be no joke then, excuse the pun!

3 hours ago, Carnero said:

You picked up Mark Andrews from the Ravens

Yep, looks like I messed it up, just probably didn't cancel it properly. No biggie though, I've not lost 9 games because my TE is average. More so my first round pick who's projected 20 points every week but hits a solid 9, again.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Have we banished Super Mariota for next season? Ignoring trade requests for weeks and not setting line ups. ??

I think that's a reasonable course of action.

Especially as we had at least one other keen person ( @Broderick ) who didn't make it in. Not really fair on him or any others in the same boat.

He would'a done well with fan bias too, he's a Chiefs fan!

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Yep, looks like I messed it up, just probably didn't cancel it properly. No biggie though, I've not lost 9 games because my TE is average. More so my first round pick who's projected 20 points every week but hits a solid 9, again.

While I don't really use projections, other than to help valuate pre/early season deals including players I know little about, it does slightly annoy me that they don't update at all based on a players current performance (or their opposing teams). 

A lot of the little systems to help you gauge decisions are all tied to them too. Makes them entirely useless beyond week 2.

Although I suppose it is a little redundant as there are a lot of places where you can find updated information for actually useful tips, it'd be nice to have up-to-date tips in the app itself.

36 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Wish you would've taken one of mine. I've got Kittle and Ebron who are two of the best scoring TEs in the league, but it seems whenever I play one, the other one does far far better and it's infuriating.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

While I don't really use projections, other than to help valuate pre/early season deals including players I know little about, it does slightly annoy me that they don't update at all based on a players current performance (or their opposing teams). 

A lot of the little systems to help you gauge decisions are all tied to them too. Makes them entirely useless beyond week 2.

Although I suppose it is a little redundant as there are a lot of places where you can find updated information for actually useful tips, it'd be nice to have up-to-date tips in the app itself.

Yeah next year I'll probably take less notice of them tbh. I get nowhere near any of my projections, I did however expect more from DJ at the start of the season though but it didn't take many games to probably realise he wouldn't be as productive as hoped for. 

53 minutes ago, Srg said:

Wish you would've taken one of mine. I've got Kittle and Ebron who are two of the best scoring TEs in the league, but it seems whenever I play one, the other one does far far better and it's infuriating.

Got them both in other leagues, I feel your pain. At least now Doyle is done for the Colts Ebron should see more snaps and rec's. 

10 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Yeah next year I'll probably take less notice of them tbh. I get nowhere near any of my projections, I did however expect more from DJ at the start of the season though but it didn't take many games to probably realise he wouldn't be as productive as hoped for. 

Got them both in other leagues, I feel your pain. At least now Doyle is done for the Colts Ebron should see more snaps and rec's. 

You say that, but the week before this one, he played the whole game and posted 0.00.

40 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

No practice for Stefon Diggs yesterday due to a knee injury ? hopefully just a precaution, I can’t afford to be without Diggs for this one.

Oof.

I've got this to deal with: 

image.png.3a646cacf45549da78be27b469bc0a4a.png

it may not seem like much, but he's been one of my most reliable points over recent weeks.

In a team where Jordan Howard and Nyheim Hines are competing for who can score closest to 5 points - you need your safe 10 pointers ? 

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Oof.

I've got this to deal with: 

image.png.3a646cacf45549da78be27b469bc0a4a.png

it may not seem like much, but he's been one of my most reliable points over recent weeks.

In a team where Jordan Howard and Nyheim Hines are competing for who can score closest to 5 points - you need your safe 10 pointers ? 

Play Howard & Gabriel, Chicago’s finest, you’ll be alright ?

12 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Play Howard & Gabriel, Chicago’s finest, you’ll be alright ?

Howards got no chance. Its looking like Marlon Mack is out with concussion so Hines is the Colts no.1 back this week. Finding that out saved him from being waivered ? 

Even if Mack somehow gets the OK, I'll probs but Bibbs in over Howard.

Gabriel's a maybe though - he'll see decent targets against the Giants - and Chase Daniels passes a lot more than Mitch Trubisky

24 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Howards got no chance. Its looking like Marlon Mack is out with concussion so Hines is the Colts no.1 back this week. Finding that out saved him from being waivered ? 

Even if Mack somehow gets the OK, I'll probs but Bibbs in over Howard.

Gabriel's a maybe though - he'll see decent targets against the Giants - and Chase Daniels passes a lot more than Mitch Trubisky

Ah you just picked up Bibbs, I did have him for a week or 2 as he looks a good prospect, yeah I’d play him over Howard.

Archived