NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Just missed out on the play offs it appears... Bring on the consolation. 

My TE Doyle is out for the rest of the season so waivers it is. 

I'd forgotten about the consolation!

You're my 9th place sweepstake. 

Reach the play offs, get smashed and finish 6th is the dream, back when this all started I would have taken that right then and sat back with a cigar, my work done.

If I finish outside the play offs I’ll be writing so many letters to the NFL ordering suspensions on my also ran opponents for that 7th place. 

Finish last after all this I will genuinely cry and upload my sobbing to YouTube and be that viral fool that makes it on RudeTube Christmas specials every year. I won’t be able to walk in Tesco without being stopped and ask to sob with them as they film it to share on Instagram and Facebook.

I will fly to the US just to clench my fist and shake it in Super Mario’s face, demanding an explanation, why he threw the towel in en route to the Jags where things will get seriously messy as I embark on a rescue mission of Carlos Hyde that might not even want rescuing as he’s getting paid to sit on his ass.

Just now, David said:

Such a shame 

In a different world that injury would be crippling my team right now.

Here's to trading for your favourite player!

20 minutes ago, David said:

So the leagues been updated and I’m calling fix. Last week, 7th v 8th and 9th v 10th. 

Winner from both games make the play offs ?

E747DBCC-2273-4BD7-A646-F62BED140199.jpeg

I and 2 (potentially 3) other people will tie for first if I beat Ramdale too. Not literally ofc - but in terms of win-loss ratio.

Crazy tight season.

Another look at the table, for those that mock my points scored, Don’t Panic is sat in 2nd place 7-5, I’m in 10th now 6-5.

He’s scored on average 7.5pts per game more than me over the 12 weeks.

On the flip side I’ve conceded on average 6.6pts more than him per game over the 12 weeks.

Tight!

Only 3 teams have conceded more than me, Rosen Ones, Golden Tate and PhyZekiel. 

PhyZekial has scored 27pts more than myself, but the poor bugger is sat on 3-9 as he’s been smashed the most.

Thats your mornings pointless stats brought to you by the GY Pigeons defence.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

First week I’ve not had any waivers to wait on. I feel hollow inside.

Just had to get rid of Dalton. ? 

Also Doctson's usage didn't dwindle with the change of QB at Washington so I brought him back in.

With Kerryon Johnson out I picked my final straw LeGarette Blount. 23.3pts last week, 88 rushing yards. 

Playing the Rams this week so not expecting the same points haul, but anything more than 3 will do.

With Fournette suspended as well, Yeldon will pick up his work I’m semi confident it could be a tight game.

9 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Having said that, I am considering a defence change ??

Silver linings though, at least you got value out of the DEF you gave up.

Happy with my DEF options after picking up the Seahawks - over the final 4 weeks Seahawks/Broncos allows my team to face 49ers, 49ers, 49ers, Raiders.

Suprised I managed to get Jonnu Smith back with Phyzekial looking for a TE.

Missed out on David Moore but have took an outside punt on Rex Burkhead for the playoff weeks basically because Belichick usually pulls a rabbit out of the hat as the season goes on.

Forgot I bagged the Chiefs defence pre waiver as they were on the bye week last week.

Whilst probably not recognised as the best defence, they are ranked 6th for overall points scored this season.

Against the Raiders this week who you would expect to crumble and wave the white flag in the first quarter, slightly nervous they have Jared Cook who has the potential to bag a couple of TD’s.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Forgot I bagged the Chiefs defence pre waiver as they were on the bye week last week.

Whilst probably not recognised as the best defence, they are ranked 6th for overall points scored this season.

Against the Raiders this week who you would expect to crumble and wave the white flag in the first quarter, slightly nervous they have Jared Cook who has the potential to bag a couple of TD’s.

Chiefs DEF is a decent pickup.

The stronger an offense, the easier the game for the defense. It usually means your opponents are chasing the game, and therefore taking bigger risks, which leads to DEF turnovers being more likely.

While the Saints, for example, do have playmakers on that side of the ball they're the 2nd best scoring DEF over the last two weeks primarily because the offense has been so hot. 

Archived