r4derby

NFL Fantasy 2018-19

15 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

No movement yet but looks like I've got my work cut out to catch you this weekend @jimbo jones

I started Carr and Richard in another league. 🙃 Thank the lord I have no Raiders in this league. 

How on Earth did you end up with Carr?!

56 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

How on Earth did you end up with Carr?!

Luck on Bye and I had Tannehill as backup but he's out again so had to dip into the free agents. Carr was the best of a bad bunch, another 14 team league. Should have planned ahead, combined 12 points from them pair. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

No movement yet but looks like I've got my work cut out to catch you this weekend @jimbo jones

I started Carr and Richard in another league. 🙃 Thank the lord I have no Raiders in this league. 

I started Jared Cook at TE in my other league 😔 Richard wasn’t far off his projected score, so it’s not to bad. As long as Diggs’ rib injury isn’t more serious than they are saying, I’m hopeful of a good week.  I Have some favourable matchups on paper, and you’ve got 3 big players on bye week, but we’ll see.

Edited by jimbo jones

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I started Jared Cook at TE in my other league 😔 Richard wasn’t far off his projected score, so it’s not to bad. As long as Diggs’ rib injury isn’t more serious than they are saying, I’m hopeful of a good week.  I Have some favourable matchups on paper, and you’ve got 3 big players on bye week, but we’ll see.

Yeah Richard did ok tbf, it looks better in our league though as we play a higher point scoring system than the other one. I know it's all relative but 5 points looks rubbish for the RB1 spot. 

Aye, going to need some big performances from my inconsistent benchers. We shall see.

3 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Yeah Richard did ok tbf, it looks better in our league though as we play a higher point scoring system than the other one. I know it's all relative but 5 points looks rubbish for the RB1 spot. 

Aye, going to need some big performances from my inconsistent benchers. We shall see.

Yeah RBs that get involved in the passing game are more useful in this league, which is why I have Richard, those extra points for receptions drag the score up a bit.

2 minutes ago, David said:

You two are weird

I really need a decent defense for this one week to maximise my points, and Gabriel is a non-factor to me. He's probably my WR with the least potential for the rest of the season. 

This is a much better option for me than sending Gabriel to waivers for a worse DEF.

Jimbo's the only player with a second DEF. That's really the crux of this full week of trade malarky. 

Edited by SaintRam

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

I really need a decent defense for this one week to maximise my points, and Gabriel is a non-factor to me. He's probably my WR with the least potential for the rest of the season. 

This is a much better option for me than sending Gabriel to waivers for a worse DEF.

Jimbo's the only player with a second DEF. That's really the crux of this full week of trade malarky. 

I literally looked at every team for a WR but I had nothing to offer anybody that I wanted to trade other than you needing a defence for next week. If you didn’t except they were going to be waivered.

@David I get that a lot...

WR Chad Beebe added to the Vikings squad from the practice squad, basically Stefon Diggs isn’t going to play today is he? 🤦‍♂️😢 on the plus side it might mean more work for Murray....

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

WR Chad Beebe added to the Vikings squad from the practice squad, basically Stefon Diggs isn’t going to play today is he? 🤦‍♂️😢 on the plus side it might mean more work for Murray....

giphy.gif

Edit: Only just realised you've already dropped him and your predicted points won't be coming down any further. 😒

Edited by Mr Tibbs

8 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Kyle Rudolph recovers fumbled ball in the end zone for a TD...Latavius Murray being given the points

I’m Nigel Pearson with a journalist level angry here, Jeff

Great touchdown by Murray 👀

Edit: having watched it back, it was a great TD by Murray 😁

Edited by jimbo jones