NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the plus side, my man Diggs is back ? just a smidge shy of 60 points in his last 2 outings. Missed him badly the last 2 weeks with the injury & bye.

Also nice that my season long faith in Kenny Golladay is paying off now he’s the only Lions WR left, and considering he took them to victory over the panthers, it shows they should have been throwing the ball to him in the first place....sod your Golden Tate & Marvin Jones ?

Really unfortunate time for the Saints DEF to remember how to play against the pass @Mr Tibbs - I was expecting at least 20pts from Wentz.

I guess it was always a little bit countered by Ertz being on my side but still our fantasy matchup should have been closer than it was.

20 minutes ago, David said:

I’ll let you take him and take the punt that you made an horrendous call again, not like I’ll be using Cook. 

I’m sad to let the “Tay Train” go again, I didn’t really want to, but OJ Howard has injured his ankle and could face weeks out, wanted to move early to bring someone in. 

Murrays disaster this week should be an anomaly, I’d still expect him to run plenty, and of course if Cook goes down injured again he becomes definite starting material.

That’s the hope, if Flacco is still out Allen may as well not be on the pitch, probably start McGuire still and see what happens with Murray next week.

Looking back Murray had half the service, half the points against the Lions when Cook returned, who himself had a shocker last night.

18 minutes ago, David said:

That’s the hope, if Flacco is still out Allen may as well not be on the pitch, probably start McGuire still and see what happens with Murray next week.

Looking back Murray had half the service, half the points against the Lions when Cook returned, who himself had a shocker last night.

Yeah, Vikings completely abandoned the run game early last night, as it wasn’t working and we fell behind. Generally Zimmer loves to run the ball though.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, Vikings completely abandoned the run game early last night, as it wasn’t working and we fell behind. Generally Zimmer loves to run the ball though.

Although I stand behind my advice regarding Adams (Wentz + 3 good recievers against what has been a poor pass Defense & rookie Adams against the best run defense in the league) I nevertheless apologise - he did break away for a TD after all ? 

Not that it mattered in your matchup but still.

10 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Although I stand behind my advice regarding Adams (Wentz + 3 good recievers against what has been a poor pass Defense & rookie Adams against the best run defense in the league) I nevertheless apologise - he did break away for a TD after all ? 

Not that it mattered in your matchup but still.

I wasn’t going to mention it....Adams stats since coming in are fantastic, Should be lead back for the Eagles. Still with Chubb back from bye, and Kirk & Amendola competing for the flex position, he’ll probably still end up on the bench.

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I wasn’t going to mention it....Adams stats since coming in are fantastic, Should be lead back for the Eagles. Still with Chubb back from bye, and Kirk & Amendola competing for the flex position, he’ll probably still end up on the bench.

Fantastic might be a stretch - thats his first game of the season with double digit points - however I understand you'd be hard pushed to consider him with Chubb and Cook available and therefore you need to try and up his trade value.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Fantastic might be a stretch - thats his first game of the season with double digit points - however I understand you'd be hard pushed to consider him with Chubb and Cook available and therefore you need to try and up his trade value.

Yeah I didn’t mean his fantasy stats ? I meant his breaking tackles & yards per run. Needs more involvement for it to translate to fantasy value.

Archived