r4derby

NFL Fantasy 2018-19

39 minutes ago, David said:

I don’t pay much attention to those, Devonta Freeman is predicted to get 16pts this week despite being on IR till the end of December at least.

Been looking at your previous scores, even without OBJ I’m looking at 130+ to beat you probably. 

Bit of a dilemma as I want to play Ridley, but going all in on Falcons this week might be risky, Brown picked up 20pts last time Ravens played Steelers

Projected score updates again Friday I think where it takes into a cout injuries etc only then is it worth looking at.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Projected score updates again Friday I think where it takes into a cout injuries etc only then is it worth looking at.

Even then I don’t think they are worth paying much attention to, low scores might be worth a look as they can be down to injury, other than that they have been off all season.

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

It's still nonsense. 

I have Thielen projected 16 points this week, opponent has Edelman projected 17.

Thielen has not scored below 20 all season, Edelman has scored above 20 once. Thielen is playing the Lions, not the 86 Bears.

24 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Hah, yeah it’s under consideration. My main issue is reluctancy to trade Diggs, plus it will leave my with no Vikings in the squad, so I’d have to do something silly like pick up Laquon Treadwell just to make me feel better.

Id like a crystal ball to know if Bernard will be back next week, if he is I’d be happy as I am.

I've updated the offer to accomodate remembering that you're a Vikings fan 😄 

10 minutes ago, David said:

Even then I don’t think they are worth paying much attention to, low scores might be worth a look as they can be down to injury, other than that they have been off all season.

You’re never going to be able to predict accurately for a whole league of players. It’s ok for a quick comparison against your opponent, but then as @Srg points out with his Thielen comparison, sometimes you can look and see it’s stupid.

9 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Bet you're wishing you stuck with Murray now! @jimbo jones

Don’t 😭😭😭

Bloody Dalvin Cook was supposed to be fit to play, which was the reason I did it. Should have known better. 3 weeks in a row of 20+ scores since, would have won my week 6 match if I’d kept him as well. Terrible decision 😫

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

😞 

In the end, because this is a point per reception league, I figured Jalen Richard is as useful as Howard who doesn’t really get involved in the passing game, so wasn’t willing to break up my WR threesome.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

In the end, because this is a point per reception league, I figured Jalen Richard is as useful as Howard who doesn’t really get involved in the passing game, so wasn’t willing to break up my WR threesome.

Fair enough. Can I just have the Vikings DEF for free for a week then? I'll give it you back after 😄