NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Murray can be good in the pass attack, but i doubt he’d get anymore than 1 or 2 targets as Cook will likely get the majority. I was leaning to Murray, but even if Mixon plays, if he has an issue Bernard could be in line for a bigger role...whichever way I go it’s bound to be wrong ? 

Pedersen has said he wants to get the ball to Adams more, and he’ll probably run in a 80 yard touchdown.

Unlikely - If Gurley didn't manage it I'm skeptical of Adams' chances ? 

4 minutes ago, David said:

Bit of a head scratcher isn’t it, hope you sort it soon as it’s quite a losing streak you’re on right now, not the time to be bottling it!

I'm not feeling confident about this week's matchup in all honesty... I'm banking on winning the last 2 games to seal my play off place. Let's just hope you can sneak another lucky win to join me.

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'm not feeling confident about this week's matchup in all honesty... I'm banking on winning the last 2 games to seal my play off place. Let's just hope you can sneak another lucky win to join me.

None of my wins have been lucky. My run will be over this weekend though, only Ramdale has been on a better streak. I know where my team is at and 5 in a row is too much. 

17 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Is this what its like when two non-league teams have an intense rivalry? 

Is this what it feels like to be Leicester City, try to get involved in a rivalry but they are not interested in your insignificant team?

33 minutes ago, David said:

Is this what it feels like to be Leicester City, try to get involved in a rivalry but they are not interested in your insignificant team?

I'm entirely external David, I don't think you can answer my question from within the squabble.

Archived