NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Don't Panic said:

@David  actually he wouldn't strengthen my team for this week....  you nervous ?

Those pigeons might have to cluck with the turkeys rather than fly with the eagles this week ?

Nervous? Me? Nah!

Bricking it! ?

Think this could be the week I get shot down. 

Gonna have to go with the Vikings DEF against the Bears over the Rams DEF against KC, I think. Nice position to be in to have a choice though, cheers Jimbo.

31 minutes ago, Srg said:

Someone give me a good running back. I can't stare at a choice between Carlos Hyde and Ty Montgomery any longer.

Open to trading Jordan Howard if he interests you, last game aside (where Bears passed for fun) he seems to have found his feet with the Bears in recent weeks. 

Looking at your team though, I don't see any one for one options, but if you can muster something I'm all ears.

TBF I'm realistically also open to trading Ingram but that would take something valuable to tempt. Having both Saints RBs on your side could be beneficial though, when one takes the day from the other you wont lose out.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

@Carnero

There are few players currently sitting on a roster in our league that I am less interested in than Wendell Smallword. He chalks up 0 value to me in any deal ? 

Aww, chuck him a bone will you, scrapping for a play off place down there bless him

30 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Open to trading Jordan Howard if he interests you, last game aside (where Bears passed for fun) he seems to have found his feet with the Bears in recent weeks. 

Looking at your team though, I don't see any one for one options, but if you can muster something I'm all ears.

TBF I'm realistically also open to trading Ingram but that would take something valuable to tempt. Having both Saints RBs on your side could be beneficial though, when one takes the day from the other you wont lose out.

Against that Vikings D....he’ll be lucky to get 10 yards ??

Ingram for Gabriel trade incoming...

2 hours ago, Don't Panic said:

@Mr Tibbs I've made an improved offer  - might help you bye week and cover your recent injury.

Cheers DP but I'm reluctant to lose White, he's been my most consistent player all year. I can deal without him this week as I'm not likely to win anyway. A White and DJ combo is my best shot at W's afterwards. 

33 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Against that Vikings D....he’ll be lucky to get 10 yards ??

Ingram for Gabriel trade incoming...

True - hes not likely to put up many points against the Vikings - although thats not my motive. Of my 3 RBs he's playing against the worst run defense ? 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

@jimbo jones why didn't you grab Anthony Miller? He's the main reason Gabriel has been doing nothing in a decent pass offense.

If he took him on the waivers he wouldn’t have anyone to trade for this week, watch out for Carnero grabbing Diggs and Cook with Miller going to the Jokers

Finally got shot of that mug Smallwood, couldn't bear to look at his grinning face for a day longer. What the hell are you grinning at Smallwood? Wait don't tell me, you're grinning at the fact that your being paid millions dollars for carrying the ball 2 or 3 times per game. Do one ya Philly mug.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Finally got shot of that mug Smallwood, couldn't bear to look at his grinning face for a day longer. What the hell are you grinning at Smallwood? Wait don't tell me, you're grinning at the fact that your being paid millions dollars for carrying the ball 2 or 3 times per game. Do one ya Philly mug.

Anthony Miller was my hopeful David Moore replacement. I've settled for Curtis Samuel instead.

Happy to get Doctson for now injured Grant though. MIght be an awful offense but he's now up to their WR1 position due to injuries.

Archived