NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

Shame I couldn't have played you again this week for the easy win @Carnero, what did you get 111.90, cute, half the league would have beaten you last week ?

I don't want to burst your bubble but the breakdown of the league shows that by rights you should be 4-6 and me 6-4.

#FakeLeague

Just now, Carnero said:

I don't want to burst your bubble but the breakdown of the league shows that by rights you should be 4-6 and me 6-4.

#FakeLeague

I think the breakdown shows that I'm 3 places higher than you in the league and your play off dreams are hanging by a thread, Riding with Mahomies this week, ouch, could get messy that one!

Oof all of my RBs are playing top run defenses this week - might have to sort a trade out.

On the points thing - I'm not a huge fan of PPR formats - they warp the points quite a bit. For example as an extreme, a player can catch a pass for a loss and gain points in this format. It really kills a lot of RB's potential too - hence why generally everyone's WR class is pretty strong looking while most teams are struggling at RB - except the ones who got the few RBs heavily used in their teams passing game too.

Think standard is better, personally, but happy to have a fantasy league at all.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

3 of my 4 wins have come against, Mahomies, pigeons and warriors ??‍♂️ Ramdale beware ??

You only beat the top teams in the league, interesting that. 

It's ok rocking up for the big boys, but you need to motivate your team better when you come up against the weaker teams like the Carnero's and Phyzekiel's

15 minutes ago, David said:

You only beat the top teams in the league, interesting that. 

It's ok rocking up for the big boys, but you need to motivate your team better when you come up against the weaker teams like the Carnero's and Phyzekiel's

Don't forget the almighty bottom feeders "Tucker Right in the ...."!

Archived