NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Need it wrapped up by 3.30pm at latest, how long does it take to complete a draft? 

10 teams was around the half hour mark, obviously 12/14 will take a bit longer, also depends if everyone is online, people who aren’t on will take up the full 90 seconds before it does the auto pick.

24 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

10 teams was around the half hour mark, obviously 12/14 will take a bit longer, also depends if everyone is online, people who aren’t on will take up the full 90 seconds before it does the auto pick.

Maybe a Sunday 2.30pm start then... that OK with everyone?

I can always let it auto-pick my final selections if it's not wrapped up by 3.30pm.

4 hours ago, thederbyram said:

League ID: 6309367
League Password: lampard

I'm in, team name: Super Mario-ta

I've seen the playoffs go to week 17, I'd probably recommend making them end on 16 as a lot of teams will be resting players at this point and could ruin it.

35 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

I've seen the playoffs go to week 17, I'd probably recommend making them end on 16 as a lot of teams will be resting players at this point and could ruin it.

One for @r4derby. It's easy with 14 players as you'll have 13 game weeks, then 3 weeks of play offs which include a wild card round, ending in week 16. 

47 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

I thought this, but in recent seasons it hasn’t been the case as regularly. Lots more teams value consistency going into the playoffs over resting players. They may rotate more though. I’m happy to change it if people prefer a week 16 finish...

3 hours ago, r4derby said:

I thought this, but in recent seasons it hasn’t been the case as regularly. Lots more teams value consistency going into the playoffs over resting players. They may rotate more though. I’m happy to change it if people prefer a week 16 finish...

Definitely week 16 finish mate, especially with 14 teams it'd be perfect playing everyone once with 3 play off weeks

Archived