NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn Texans, who are pretty low on redzone success, didn't kick a single Field Goal against the team who's conceded a poo ton of FG points. *shakes fist* 

On 25/10/2018 at 09:23, David said:

I'm pleased to announce that Calvin Ridley has been rescued and now safe, he's going to take the next week to try and move on from his traumatic time at the Mahomies and feel the warm love of the pigeons, wouldn't want to be the Redskins defence.

I am sure he will love the warmth your starting slot. I could do with him back now that fuller is out

12 hours ago, Westcumbrianram said:

I am sure he will love the warmth your starting slot. I could do with him back now that fuller is out

I was thinking that whilst looking at the depth of your WR options. For a split second I felt sorry for you. ?

Jordan Howard played the entire game exactly how I expected him to, why I left him on the bench. Then he ran in for a big TD right at the end ? 

*shakes fist* 

I knew Crowell would have an iffy game against Bears, I just thought Howard and Blount would get shut down too ? 

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

He didn't do too bad... in fact my 2 former players both starred for you!

I take some solace in Diggs outscoring OBJ ?

unfortunately Golladay only had one catch, and my RBs are steady but not spectacular Being the difference, thought that was my 3rd highest score of the season so...

and i stay on the run of WLWLWLWL

In other news, almost had a perfect week in pick'em. Assuming the Pats win tonight I've only got one incorrect, picking the Lions to beat the Hawks.

Archived