NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

Just looking at Jared Cook stats and compared to RB which I'm after, he's stacking up quite well as he's had his bye week already.

Season 2018 Pts: #5 TE with 84 (only 16 running backs have scored more this season)

Receiving yards: #5 TE with 400 (only Barkley has more receiving yards, only 12 have had more rushing yards)

Receives: #5 TE with 32 (only 4 running backs have received more)

Touchdowns: Joint #7 TE with 2

As I say, open to deals, not expecting a Gurley or Barkely in a straight swap for Cook, just traded out Hyde who was my first choice that only has 77.1 its this season so far. That's what I'm looking to replace.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

@jimbo jones I flip-flopped on Crowell, I hadn't realised that the Bears have the second best Run defense mainly because they've hardly played any competent RBs

So now Blount's benched, if he does well I've played us both

?

Would have probably still started Richard, he’s put up reasonable numbers with Lynch in the team, add in Coopers trade and Carr having a arm issue, I have high hopes for plenty of short throws to Richard, he might even get a few runs as well.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Bilal Powell placed on IR... should make Crowell a better signing for you @SaintRam... I think I've been overly generous!

Its a good thing for sure but as an individual he's still pretty inconsistent

I'm pleased to announce that Calvin Ridley has been rescued and now safe, he's going to take the next week to try and move on from his traumatic time at the Mahomies and feel the warm love of the pigeons, wouldn't want to be the Redskins defence.

I picked up Devante Parker first, then saw the Jets news on Powell and dropped him for Cannon. Looked into it a bit more and McGuire will step up next week.

Went back to Parker even though he’s up against the Texans defence and probably get injured at some point.

Tomorrow I’ll have a free slot for Cannon if he’s still available, not that fussed if he goes but with the Dolphins playing tonight wanted Parker in there.

Jakeem Grant, who's gained a ton of points purely through returning, has jumped to the top of the Dolphins WR order this week due to injury. I wonder if he can catch a pass. Here's hoping!

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Jakeem Grant, who's gained a ton of points purely through returning, has jumped to the top of the Dolphins WR order this week due to injury. I wonder if he can catch a pass. Here's hoping!

Should see Drake used as a pass option too :-)

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Still Osweiler though, so I wouldn't get too carried away.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

It’s bad enough that OBJ is bound to go for at least 30 points this week, he’ll probably throw a touchdown pass to himself or something....

54 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

It’s bad enough that OBJ is bound to go for at least 30 points this week, he’ll probably throw a touchdown pass to himself or something....

I've deliberately placed OBJ in the flex position where you have Diggs to (hopefully) rub it in further.

25 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Bye week’s hitting my hard, If someone fancies a player in my squad I’m all ears.

(not Melvin Gordon)

*dream sequence music*

Remember the Gordon trade....

Remember....

EDIT: Damn. ?

18 hours ago, David said:

I picked up Devante Parker first, then saw the Jets news on Powell and dropped him for Cannon. Looked into it a bit more and McGuire will step up next week.

Went back to Parker even though he’s up against the Texans defence and probably get injured at some point.

Tomorrow I’ll have a free slot for Cannon if he’s still available, not that fussed if he goes but with the Dolphins playing tonight wanted Parker in there.

Good call David, good call.

38944075-B7C6-4009-B9CD-838F1DBFCE86.png

Archived