NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

On the full NFL Fantasy site, they do an analysis of the league in more depth to give a "truer" reflection of team & coach ability.

Despite being top of the actual league, "Ramdale" is at the bottom of the Coach Rankings (differential in fantasy points between your starting and ideal lineup) after missing out on a potential extra 166.3pts if his team selection had been ideal, whilst "Let's Get PhyZekiel" is top with 64.9pts missed out on.

The league "breakdown" (overall W-L-T if each team played all teams each week) has "Yippee Ki-Yay" top, whilst the "true" table (a combination of record, points for, breakdown ranking & coach ranking) has me top with Saint Ram 2nd ?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Carnero said:

On the full NFL Fantasy site, they do an analysis of the league in more depth to give a "truer" reflection of team & coach ability.

Despite being top of the actual league, "Ramdale" is at the bottom of the Coach Rankings (differential in fantasy points between your starting and ideal lineup) after missing out on a potential extra 166.3pts if his team selection had been ideal, whilst "Let's Get PhyZekiel" is top with 64.9pts missed out on.

The league "breakdown" (overall W-L-T if each team played all teams each week) has "Yippee Ki-Yay" top, whilst the "true" table (a combination of record, points for, breakdown ranking & coach ranking) has me top with Saint Ram 2nd ?

I need Pigeon stats, where am I ranking in all this analysis?

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

I need to go on a proper computer and check this fancy stuff out at some point.

2 hours ago, David said:

I need Pigeon stats, where am I ranking in all this analysis?

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

I need to go on a proper computer and check this fancy stuff out at some point.

Breakdown (if you played every team each week):

image.thumb.png.af14a46e9904a20845d66e0baedad74e.png

Coach (How efficiently you picked your team out of your squad):

image.png.303d274d673048b524863664eac0a19b.png

"True" (Combination of everything):

image.png.7e4b6a00ff2a59fe4cd6771ddf6ea0b3.png

11 minutes ago, David said:

That last one is rubbish.

The last one is affected heavily by the coach score, which while of course is an interesting alternate look at the league, is a lot easier to do well in if half your team is cack

Like mine a lot of weeks, and like Let's Get Phyzekiel was for the first few weeks, his bench was all injured players and suspensions, so of course he was playing his best team every week.

I do think its interesting though that the highest scoring team in the league has apparently not been playing his best side basically every week lol 

And my team makes a minor transformation ? 

Also picked up Gore, then remembered I need a TE for week 9 and immediately dropped Gore.

7 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I wanted Gore as backup for Drake, so thanks for cutting him!

You're welcome sir, I'd just picked up Blount and I have a couple of workhorses already so no point having Gore if I need someone else.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

then remembered I need a TE for week 9 and immediately dropped Gore.

Just to put this out there for everyone, after this weeks games Jared Cook, the 5th top scoring tight end this season with 84pts so far whilst also bye week clear will be available.

No trade offers will be accepted this week though as Hooper is on his bye week so he has to play.

Looking for deals which include RB's to start in the team, no bench sitters.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I wanted Blount ?

Yeah? Well you should have thought about that before you leap-frogged me in the table.

I'm playing him this week too - Crowell's playing the Bears and Hines has been struggling since Mack's return. Reckon Blount will get a TD against the Hawks.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Just to put this out there for everyone, after this weeks games Jared Cook, the 5th top scoring tight end this season with 84pts so far whilst also bye week clear will be available.

No trade offers will be accepted this week though as Hooper is on his bye week so he has to play.

Looking for deals which include RB's to start in the team, no bench sitters.

Have him in my other team. Couple of massive scores, a couple not good and a couple crap. Poor state of the Raiders offence in general frustratingly holding him back at times. But with Amari Cooper traded away he could see more passes.

i have Howard now, and no room for offering RBs though ?

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah? Well you should have thought about that before you leap-frogged me in the table.

I'm playing him this week too - Crowell's playing the Bears and Hines has been struggling since Mack's return. Reckon Blount will get a TD against the Hawks.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Not even going to try and work out how that works out...

wanted the Redskins D as well, just leaves me sweating on the fitness of Bernard as my only back up RB. Happy to start with Chubb & Richard this week, the stock of both has risen with the trade/injury situation.

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Not even going to try and work out how that works out...

wanted the Redskins D as well, just leaves me sweating on the fitness of Bernard as my only back up RB. Happy to start with Chubb & Richard this week, the stock of both has risen with the trade/injury situation.

I love how there are maybe 2 teams in the league who don't have RB problems ? 

Although I'm happy with mine now tbf thanks to @Carnero - may Kenyan Drake serve you will, sir.

@jimbo jones I flip-flopped on Crowell, I hadn't realised that the Bears have the second best Run defense mainly because they've hardly played any competent RBs

So now Blount's benched, if he does well I've played us both

Archived