NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another tight game for me - 16 points ahead with just a now cleared-to-play Calvin Ridley left to play, against a really poor team (so far this season) in the Giants.

17 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Worst game ever, give both teams the L:

Sit down, I’ve got 2 players yet to play and one was taken off injured and another changed teams a day before the game. You barely have much to shout about with your score.

Super Mario Ta has 1 to play and sits with 58pts 

8 minutes ago, David said:

Could also pull a hammy in the first, injuries are starting to pile up now

Fingers crossed ?

dont know who’s had it worse for injury’s, Vikings or my fantasy teams. Vikings D has been decimated by injuries, Griffen, Hughes, Joseph, sandejo, Barr, Rhodes & Compton, still good for 12 points somehow though.

10 minutes ago, David said:

Smallwood on the move again, doesn’t last longer than a week on a team ?

If It wasn’t for the Browns trade, and me picking up Chubb, I’d be keeping him....but Vikings are barely using Rudolph other than to block, so a switch at TE is needed.

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

If It wasn’t for the Browns trade, and me picking up Chubb, I’d be keeping him....but Vikings are barely using Rudolph other than to block, so a switch at TE is needed.

You just got rid of #8 TE Hooper in a trade for Smallwood and Brate ?

26 minutes ago, David said:

You just got rid of #8 TE Hooper in a trade for Smallwood and Brate ?

You ditched O J Howard.

Basically it's as though you pair swapped Howard for Hooper and I picked up Smallwood from waivers like I wanted.

We've just all gone the long way round ha ha.

19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You ditched O J Howard.

Basically it's as though you pair swapped Howard for Hooper and I picked up Smallwood from waivers like I wanted.

We've just all gone the long way round ha ha.

He was injured, said he would be out for a month, was in a protective boot on the Monday and played on the Sunday!

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Should have been a proper fanboy and drafted him as my first pick ?

91D6E742-11D8-4ED5-8EED-B93E3563EDC4.png

I have him, Kamara and Tyreek Hill... and still I'm 2-5 because everyone seems to fluke the game of their lives every week.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Someones after Ingram or Watson.

Ingram ? 

But tbf I'm looking around to see who's got a strong group of RBs, and offering decent value (imo) for one of them.

I've got an offer on the table from elsewhere to downgrade my best RB in return for upgrading my overall pool of RBs - which I'm very tempted by, I'm just trying to find a decent RB elsewhere to sweeten it up.

Archived