NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

43 minutes ago, David said:

Is there anyway to open it up to more teams? I hear on the grapevine that @Srg is trying to get in but it's full, he appears to be in another league though with forum members, could be last seasons which is still there?

Last seasons league is still active, although that won’t run this season. Problems closing it. The league is set to 10 teams and there’s not a way to increase the number of teams (think 10 is the max anyway...). If there’s enough interest, a second league can be set up.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, r4derby said:

Last seasons league is still active, although that won’t run this season. Problems closing it. The league is set to 10 teams and there’s not a way to increase the number of teams (think 10 is the max anyway...). If there’s enough interest, a second league can be set up.

10 is the default but you can have more.....

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 13.42.22.png

I know @Srg definitely wants in, moaning about not being in it.

Rather than having another league, could shut this one down, reopen one with more teams. As the draft hasn't taken place it's easy to delete under manage league. 

Maybe set it to 14 or 16, can always delete the empty slots if they don't get filled. 

I see old peanut head @GeneralRam isn't on it, might fancy it if he's not busy with his amateur Carpool karaoke on Instagram

3 hours ago, David said:

10 is the default but you can have more.....

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 13.42.22.png

I know @Srg definitely wants in, moaning about not being in it.

Rather than having another league, could shut this one down, reopen one with more teams. As the draft hasn't taken place it's easy to delete under manage league. 

Maybe set it to 14 or 16, can always delete the empty slots if they don't get filled. 

I see old peanut head @GeneralRam isn't on it, might fancy it if he's not busy with his amateur Carpool karaoke on Instagram

I like the idea of opening it up (obviously ?) but just to note on NFL.com you can definitely change the amount without having to delete first. I've been commissioner in a couple of leagues in the past and I've definitely been able to do it.

If you DID have to delete and start again, it might be worth individually messaging everyone who's currently in it first so they don't miss out.

2 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

I like the idea of opening it up (obviously ?) but just to note on NFL.com you can definitely change the amount without having to delete first. I've been commissioner in a couple of leagues in the past and I've definitely been able to do it.

If you DID have to delete and start again, it might be worth individually messaging everyone who's currently in it first so they don't miss out.

I did create a league earlier just to look and couldn't see how, saying that it was settings galore back there so could easily have missed it. Might be worth sending some how to's @r4derby way, keep extending it by 2 as and when needed. 

I need more victims in here to embarrass with my superior knowledge of the game....oh and luck.

16 minutes ago, David said:

I did create a league earlier just to look and couldn't see how, saying that it was settings galore back there so could easily have missed it. Might be worth sending some how to's @r4derby way, keep extending it by 2 as and when needed. 

I need more victims in here to embarrass with my superior knowledge of the game....oh and luck.

Okay, so @r4derby, instead of going on the settings page within the league itself, you need to go in the "Manage" page shown here..Screenshot_20180817-172543.thumb.png.d02de6c8813d27643cc766727d123478.png

Then go to add teams and voila!

Hopefully my hard work here earns me a spot ?

12 minutes ago, David said:

Just sat through one of those draft thingys. How did I do? ?

43DB4821-FE7A-4569-AC25-16437CE31F33.png

D524D237-228A-4433-AB91-A5EC080C02B7.png

Pretty average! Edelman as your 2nd WR and Amendola on your bench is a tough break. Got 2 really good QBs so you would probably look to trade one for a better WR? Your RB corps is solid and I like your TEs. Oh, and you don't need 2 kickers ?

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I did a 14 team mock draft, a lot tougher than a 10 team.

It's quite a fine balance because you don't want an abundance of really good players on the waiver wire, but you also don't want no one to use it due to there being nobody on there that would improve a team. Trades are one of the best parts of the whole thing but with 10 teams everyone already has great players, and with 16 teams nobody wants to give up even an average player.

8 hours ago, r4derby said:

You could do an ESPN league then you can set the maximum. I actually prefer ESPN for fantasy NFL if you havent tried it give it a go. 

Archived