NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, David said:

What’s the reasoning for not picking a QB first then, guessing it’s the point system?....not even looked at it yet

Also guess there’s plenty of good qb’s too go around a 10 team league, just done my other league real draft, I got Cam Newton pick 6 and Blake Bortles as backup qb with the last pick, which I think is decent.

19 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

If your not online for the draft it auto picks for you, from the mock drafts i did it seems it always auto picks the highest rated player available, so it’s not a disaster, but personally I want to pick my own team. I’d rather have Cleveland Browns 3rd choice qb than Tom Brady in my team ?

There is a ranking table you can go to, to set (every single bloody) player into order based on which you most want on your team, then the autopicker will choose the highest available ranked player from that list.

If you do not edit your list, by default it is set to their fantasy score from last season.

16 minutes ago, Broderick said:

Oh crap, am I in the league this year? I totally forgot. I'll play if I'm still in it. 

Check if its full - we need someone to waste all their selections by picking Chiefs. 

On 15/08/2018 at 18:32, David said:

What’s the reasoning for not picking a QB first then, guessing it’s the point system?....not even looked at it yet

QB’s score points every game, the elite ones will score more but not always by an outstanding amount. Whereas with RB’s and WR’s, the good ones score points consistently and the bad ones don’t. Those points will be the difference in matchups.

1 minute ago, r4derby said:

QB’s score points every game, the elite ones will score more but not always by an outstanding amount. Whereas with RB’s and WR’s, the good ones score points consistently and the bad ones don’t. Those points will be the difference in matchups.

Cheers. I’ll do some swatting up a couple hours before the draft is due to start. 

I’ve got this. 

Anyone that finishes below me should never post on NFL topics again.

9 minutes ago, David said:

Cheers. I’ll do some swatting up a couple hours before the draft is due to start. 

I’ve got this. 

Anyone that finishes below me should never post on NFL topics again.

Like most of these comps, it's still luck of the draw.

You might end up with TG3, Antonio Brown and Brady but if they all do their ACL week 2 theres not much you can do about it. Big players always seem to take a hit. Rodgers, Sherman, Tyrod Taylor all took hefty injuries last year off the top of my head. Zeek Elliott had a 6 game ban, you just can't predict these things. 

On 03/08/2018 at 08:06, r4derby said:

Hey guys.

I’ve created a Fantasy League on NFL.com

Open to all (10 teams so sign up quick). Go to nfl.com and click on fantasy link. You can search for custom league ‘DCFC Fans’ or use the info below:

‘To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password below.’

League ID: 6309367
League Password: lampard

Any problems, let me know. Cheers

Is there anyway to open it up to more teams? I hear on the grapevine that @Srg is trying to get in but it's full, he appears to be in another league though with forum members, could be last seasons which is still there?

Archived