r4derby

NFL Fantasy 2018-19

28 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I've been spoiled this year as I've not had a flex position to worry about with 3 gun WR's (Brown, Adams, Diggs/OBJ) staying fit all season... my only "flexing" has been with my RB's... just typical the injury hits at the play off stage!

I suppose I could just go with Richard and blame bad luck AND YOU(!) if it all goes wrong...

That works! 

On a tangent - I feel like the final playoff games are going to be heavily influenced by who's got their position in the playoffs (in real NFL) locked up going into the last week.

I really dislike it when the fantasy playoffs line up with the last 3 games of the season, cos good teams who have their seeding locked up just straight up stop playing their valuable players.

We've been a little blessed in how competitive the NFL is this season, usually people would already be being rested, but its still going to happen and duck someone over.

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Beat me to the Giants.

Beat me to the Vikings.

Your season is already over... step away from the waivers FFS!

Over? OVER?? The difference between 9th and 10 th means everything to the Jokers.

25.16 lead, but with McCaffrey, Woods and Saints defence to play I’m relying on injuries. 

Had Hooper and Juju held on for their TD’s it might have been more interesting but hey ho.

What started off as a good week for my pick'em, ended up one of the worst! 

image.png.c04d33ed8cb55fe79a9aa3340899f01c.png

As for my actual fantasy team - Jordan Howard punished me for benching him (again) - and Eagles somehow won without using Ertz at all. So I'll be struggling to get a win from this position.

Edited by SaintRam