NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

Hey guys.

I’ve created a Fantasy League on NFL.com

Open to all (10 teams so sign up quick). Go to nfl.com and click on fantasy link. You can search for custom league ‘DCFC Fans’ or use the info below:

‘To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password below.’

League ID: 6309367
League Password: lampard

Any problems, let me know. Cheers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Any idea on when the draft will be happening?

There are 3 more weeks of preseason left, then the regular season begins. The best thing to do is to draft as late as possible as injuries to big name players happen all the time in preseason. That way, people have the best chance of picking a team with players likely to play.

I will suggest a couple of slots, probably weekday evening or a weekend, and we can decide on the best fit. It’s not a problem if some are not around to draft, the computer can auto pick

I signed up one night through boredom. I have no idea what I'm doing, only got to grasps with some of the actual game rules last year. 

Having adopted the Texans as my team to try and follow in a way, my knowledge so far is that JJ Watt has biceps larger than my waist, we have the best player nickname in the NFL with Honey Badger and Tom Brady at the Patriots is the most disliked human in America after Trump.

Oh, and the only draft I have ever done is wrote an email and forgot to send it.

I've got this in the bag.

2 hours ago, David said:

I signed up one night through boredom. I have no idea what I'm doing, only got to grasps with some of the actual game rules last year. 

Having adopted the Texans as my team to try and follow in a way, my knowledge so far is that JJ Watt has biceps larger than my waist, we have the best player nickname in the NFL with Honey Badger and Tom Brady at the Patriots is the most disliked human in America after Trump.

Oh, and the only draft I have ever done is wrote an email and forgot to send it.

Guessing your team is Eggchasers?

Had a sneaky feeling it was you. 

2 hours ago, David said:

I’ve watched sporadically over the years, but only really followed a whole season last time out for the first time, due to Monday’s being my day off and I could watch all the re runs of Sunday’s live games with my feet up while the kids were at school ? 

also Viking’s are my team, so them not being rubbish for a change kept me interested. I went full on fan boy over the “Minneapolis miracle”

anyway ive done some mock drafts and joined a random league that’s doing a proper draft at 6pm, the players are listed highest rated first, so those of us with limited knowledge can just pick from the top, easy ??

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’ve watched sporadically over the years, but only really followed a whole season last time out for the first time, due to Monday’s being my day off and I could watch all the re runs of Sunday’s live games with my feet up while the kids were at school ? 

also Viking’s are my team, so them not being rubbish for a change kept me interested. I went full on fan boy over the “Minneapolis miracle”

anyway ive done some mock drafts and joined a random league that’s doing a proper draft at 6pm, the players are listed highest rated first, so those of us with limited knowledge can just pick from the top, easy ??

So do we all need to be on one night and take it in turns to pick a player?

2 minutes ago, David said:

If your not online for the draft it auto picks for you, from the mock drafts i did it seems it always auto picks the highest rated player available, so it’s not a disaster, but personally I want to pick my own team. I’d rather have Cleveland Browns 3rd choice qb than Tom Brady in my team ?

5 minutes ago, David said:

Pretty much.

Might be worth doing a couple of mock drafts on the website. I didn't have a clue the first time I did one and picked a QB with my first pick - wrong move. A few mock ones will get you an idea of what you want to be looking out for. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Pretty much.

Might be worth doing a couple of mock drafts on the website. I didn't have a clue the first time I did one and picked a QB with my first pick - wrong move. A few mock ones will get you an idea of what you want to be looking out for. 

Same, picked Rodgers first ever pick, now know that’s a real school boy error ?

Archived