NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

@DavidBeckham running punt returns to rack the points up ? even if he did rooster one up and give a touchdown away.

one half of my trade in double figures already from TE, Austin hooper...shame he’s on the bench 

Jakeem Grant now with the 68 yard TD....on your bench ?

1 minute ago, David said:

Jakeem Grant now with the 68 yard TD....on your bench ?

Bloody hell, I thought about putting him in, but Kenny Golladay keeps playing well so I can’t justify putting a kick return man in....when I have a WR bye week he will do nothing, I guarantee it.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Bloody hell, I thought about putting him in, but Kenny Golladay keeps playing well so I can’t justify putting a kick return man in....when I have a WR bye week he will do nothing, I guarantee it.

Think you should return him, I have just the place where he can fit in with the Tossers

Days of deliberation on whether I should start Enunwa, Taylor or Scantlin in flex seem to have resulted in me picking the second best option.

Could be worse, could be a lot better.

This could be Scantlings only week of real production too

Looks like I may be made to pay for not going with my gut and playing Scantling.

Need Thomas to have a monster game and for the Texans O to under perform.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Looks like I may be made to pay for not going with my gut and playing Scantling.

Need Thomas to have a monster game and for the Texans O to under perform.

Where as I wouldn’t mind Thomas having a stinker, Seahawks smashing the Rams and Watson and Hopkins running riot ?

Archived