Who else won't sleep well tonight?

RoyMac5

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good piece on Frankie here, interview with Jimmy Floyd:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/02/frank-lampard-derby-manager

Lampard, who begins with a trip to Reading on Friday night, will be expected to challenge for promotion despite his inexperience. He has taken a risk in his first job. “But why not go where you have the opportunity to go for promotion?” Hasselbaink says. “That’s the kind of animal he is – he needs that edge, that feeling that he’s playing for something. The pressure won’t trouble him.”

I won’t but it is more about excitement and anticipation rather than fear and foreboding 

Start well tomorrow and next week (6 points ) and we really will be a team to be feared which gives special momentum. 

Are we on any sort of TV ? 

10 minutes ago, jono said:

I won’t but it is more about excitement and anticipation rather than fear and foreboding 

Start well tomorrow and next week (6 points ) and we really will be a team to be feared which gives special momentum. 

Are we on any sort of TV ? 

You didn’t think Sky would turn up the opportunity to watch ‘Frank Lampard’s Derby’ get the first 3 points of the season?

Sweep stake for how many times they say ‘Frank Lampard’s Derby’ tomorrow?? I reckon high 30s easily!

I’ve clearly gone all giddy and excitable. I’ve bought my lad a home shirt for no reason (other than to carry on the indoctrination) and I’ve put a tenner on us to win the league. Can’t remember feeling this excited ever!

My eldest won’t as he’s in no fit state having done Y,M.C.A  and several other cheesy songs at beach party, now wretching like a good un.

Pressure on me to find Sky bar in Ionian Sea or I’m going back and have a mutiny on my hands.

Either way bbc will confirm: 3 points for F.L’s batmy army if all else fails ..... sooooo confident!!

Archived