Fans Forum 9/8/18, 7.30pm @ Showcase Intu

Day
Message added by Day

All updates from the forum can be found in the first post in this topic, updates are from @TomBustler1884 Twitter account https://twitter.com/erskinetom29

16 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Just went to print out my ticket and there is nothing attached to the confirmation email - do you just have to print the email out?

Collect at the venue with your confirmation isn’t it?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Collect at the venue with your confirmation isn’t it?

Yeah I was pretty sure I'd read that somewhere, but it doesn't mention it on my ticket confirmation

That's because it's in the followup meeting from the SLO

"On arrival to the cinema lobby you will be greeted by DCFC Staff and issued a ticket for the event. "

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

Hasn’t this kinda been worked out? Get some in now before panic buying in Jan when we now 10 players will leave new summer or in Jan.

Other than initial outlay, the ideas good, bring in young hungry players on less money now and give em time to settle in.

Now doubt it’ll get asked tonight.

Yeah I'm happy with the reasoning, just confused as it was communicated that we had no wiggle room this year to execute such a plan.

6 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Yeah I'm happy with the reasoning, just confused as it was communicated that we had no wiggle room this year to execute such a plan.

Maybe it’ll become a bit clearer after tonight’s forum?

If I was going, I'd ask if there's any financial benefit or detriment to be had from Sky showing midweek games on the Red button?

Do we pick up extra coin for every click to watch us, or have Sky already paid extra to the club's involved, over and above the existing settlement?

If not, do the club think this is Sky's way of undermining the club offering, after all who will pay for something you may be able to access free?

I'd also ask why no live streaming of this event too, seeing as it's always been available in the past.

So are they going to announce today's signing(s) just before this, or during it? Gotta be one or the other surely ? 

Archived