Fans Forum 9/8/18, 7.30pm @ Showcase Intu

David
Message added by David

All updates from the forum can be found in the first post in this topic, updates are from @TomBustler1884 Twitter account https://twitter.com/erskinetom29

46 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I did like tuning in live though, I hope they reconsider the live streaming, or at least show the evenings events as live and unedited at a later date.

That would be the transparent thing to do for the Rams who aren't lucky enough to be present.

Yeah, it's odd that Frankies first forum won't be live broadcast - only 400 season ticket holders too. 

C'mon Mel reconsider! Show us Frankie live! ?

Edit: I was a bit snarky to ya as I really hoped to watch the Forum. ?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I've got a ticket , never really been to anything like this . Bit nervous now. 

You'll be fine! 

I've been to a few. I always pre-prepare a couple of really good questions and then sit there and say nowt. I get a bit mad with myself that I let the same numpties ask the same dumb questions instead!

53 minutes ago, angieram said:

I've been to a few. I always pre-prepare a couple of really good questions and then sit there and say nowt. I get a bit mad with myself that I let the same numpties ask the same dumb questions instead!

Speak UP at the back! Smile and make eye contact, that'll get Frank's attention. ?

On 03/08/2018 at 08:03, angieram said:

You'll be fine! 

I think I sat almost next to you at the Old Bell @angieram at GR's first FF, when Gibbo had his leg in a pot. I was suave and debonair as usual. ?

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

I think I sat almost next to you at the Old Bell @angieram at GR's first FF, when Gibbo had his leg in a pot. I was suave and debonair as usual. ?

I was there. You should have said hello! I always look round and wonder who are fellow posters (especially at away games) but I know so few. I'm quite approachable! 

On 03/08/2018 at 08:03, angieram said:

You'll be fine! 

I noticed last time a couple of women got sloshed on red wine then asked a question...

Thinking about it don’t do that.

Archived