Mason Mount

Cam the Ram

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mason-mount-can-play-way-13018379

Lampard assessed: “This is a fantastic opportunity for him to really show the world, and England, what he can do in the Championship.

I’m aware that they’re (England) aware of him. I know he trained pre-World Cup with the squad.

I know Steve Holland pretty well. I speak to Steve and I know he’s on the radar, and so now it’s up to him.

This is why this is such a good platform for him because we are always crying out in England for talented midfielders that can link play, are intelligent and score goals. I think Mason can have a big future.

This is a great platform for him to play, at this club he’s going to get the pressure of 30,000 people at home games and travelling round in a difficult Championship, so that’s great grounding and work for him."

Really looking forward to seeing if he can live up to the hype

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Lampard assessed: “This is a fantastic opportunity for him to really show the world, and England, what he can do in the Championship.

I’m aware that they’re (England) aware of him. I know he trained pre-World Cup with the squad.

I know Steve Holland pretty well. I speak to Steve and I know he’s on the radar, and so now it’s up to him.

This is why this is such a good platform for him because we are always crying out in England for talented midfielders that can link play, are intelligent and score goals. I think Mason can have a big future.

This is a great platform for him to play, at this club he’s going to get the pressure of 30,000 people at home games and travelling round in a difficult Championship, so that’s great grounding and work for him."

I have seen enough of him to say that he is a complete player. 

4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I have a feeling he will, seen enough signs in pre-season to predict a great season at this level, and maybe get him back next year in the Prem before he is a fixture in both the Chelsea and England teams.

Look forward to seeing him, Lawrence and Lowe down that left hand side - there will be some quality moments. 

Really really hope I’m not wrong but compared to what’s gone before I think we’re in for a very special season. Don’t necessarily mean we’re going to smash the league completely but am expecting more ups than downs and plenty of excitement along the way. Just feels different this time. COYR

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

I am aware that Carnero is aware that Frank is aware that England are aware of him. ? Are you? 

Well clearly I'm aware that Rampage is aware that Carnero is aware that Frank is aware that England are aware of him.

Why aren't we in Franks backroom staff again? 

3 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

No, nobody has thought of that...

And if they have, they should be banned from the Forum.....forever

Archived