What's happening with George Thorne?

twinthe_12

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, therams69 said:

Wont get anywhere if he continues to slag the gaffer off whilst having his hair cut eh.

Meh, Bryson was still a regular under McClaren even when the former was liking Facebook comments slagging the latter off ??‍♀️

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

I don’t understand this fully.

Is there question marks over George’s attitude,his work ethic?

Is it just related to his injuries?

Is he a bit of a knob?

What is it?

You missed one.

Frank has made it clear he wants a smaller first team squad for training and people are putting 2 and 2 together and making 9,560.

I think all football rumours are best sourced from t'local barber.

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

I don’t understand this fully.

Is there question marks over George’s attitude,his work ethic?

Is it just related to his injuries?

Is he a bit of a knob?

What is it?

You need to read the whole thread to better understand mate.

1. Yes

2. Hmm. You could argue Shaun Barker handled himself somewhat better in a more than less fortunate situation.

3. The things I see and read would suggest so. Again the thread pretty much sums a lot up.

6 hours ago, therams69 said:

Wont get anywhere if he continues to slag the gaffer off whilst having his hair cut eh

Based on what exactly? 

2 hours ago, cannable said:

Meh, Bryson was still a regular under McClaren even when the former was liking Facebook comments slagging the latter off ??‍♀️

Based on what exactly??

25 minutes ago, therams69 said:

You need to read the whole thread to better understand mate.

I just ploughed through pages of dross looking for a worthwhile factual snippet. Sadly that eluded me.

53 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Is there a complication of another aappearance triggers money's paid to other clubs?

Yes! It was revealed during the sam rush affair that we have to pay extra to west brom every time GT plays. 

if we are still going through austerity measures then this could be relevant.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Based on what exactly? 

Based on what exactly??

I just ploughed through pages of dross looking for a worthwhile factual snippet. Sadly that eluded me.

Apparently he was seen looking at his phone at an away game when he should have been leading the singing along with b4

57 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Apparently he was seen looking at his phone at an away game when he should have been leading the singing along with b4

LOL! There was no apparently about it.

Nah didn't need to be doing that. Just showing an interest to his team mates would have been sufficient.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Based on what exactly? 

Based on what exactly??

I guess based on someone having their hair cut at the chair next to him. What did you think it would be? ;-)

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Yes! It was revealed during the sam rush affair that we have to pay extra to west brom every time GT plays. 

if we are still going through austerity measures then this could be relevant.

Nothing unusual about that in a transfer. Nothing dodgy about it either. Not that I was suggesting you were saying that. Options like these are generally done to lower the original transfer fee and going on his injury record I would say that was the best thing to do. This meant that we didn't pay a silly fee for him and if indeed he was playing well it would be worth the money and of value to us. Would we have rather paid an extra 1.5m or so and that have been wasted.

I think even if we didn't have to pay this he wouldn't be near the squad. We just have better quality in that midfield at the minute.

2 hours ago, cannable said:

Erm… him literally liking the comments on Facebook… 

You saw that did you? If so, please give details, as i've never seen anyone suggest before that bryson had an attitude towards Schteve.

1 hour ago, therams69 said:

I guess based on someone having their hair cut at the chair next to him. What did you think it would be? ;-)

Really. Who might that be then? And what is he supposed to have said. 

Archived