Kristian Pedersen

DcFc Dyycheee

Pedersen, who knows? It would certainly be a bizarre signing, but I’d only want to do it on our terms. If he’s good then we sign him for slightly more than what Birmingham did. If he’s guff then we can send him back, no questions asked. 

At the moment, I can’t see him being anymore than cover at least until Lowe gets injured. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Older players at Derby may not be good enough and unlikely to get better. 

Younger incoming players that are fitter, faster and technically better for lower transfer fees on lower wages improving the team and increasing in value - Frank's Way. 

5 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Pedersen, who knows? It would certainly be a bizarre signing, but I’d only want to do it on our terms. If he’s good then we sign him for slightly more than what Birmingham did. If he’s guff then we can send him back, no questions asked. 

At the moment, I can’t see him being anymore than cover at least until Lowe gets injured. 

I think this would make a lot of sense. He is very similar to Lowe, the main difference being the size of them. Pedersen is a big lad and would be good to have some size to our relatively tiny side.

We were bullied by Mansfield and under Mac struggled in set pieces due to the same problem.

Be sorry if this heralds the end of Fozzy's time at Derby. He's has horrible luck with injuries and his confidence has obviously been severely dented as a consequence. We've seen occasional signs in more recent times that he might be on his way back but I'm not sure that he fits Frank's player profile in any case. It's a real shame as I think he was a far better player than he was often given credit for though I concede that there's little room for sentiment in football circles and he's struggled more often than not since the injuries. Hopefully, if he does move on, he'll enjoy a better run of luck and form wherever he ends up.

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Be sorry if this heralds the end of Fozzy's time at Derby. He's has horrible luck with injuries and his confidence has obviously been severely dented as a consequence. We've seen occasional signs in more recent times that he might be on his way back but I'm not sure that he fits Frank's player profile in any case. It's a real shame as I think he was a far better player than he was often given credit for though I concede that there's little room for sentiment in football circles and he's struggled more often than not since the injuries. Hopefully, if he does move on, he'll enjoy a better run of luck and form wherever he ends up.

It's about time for him tbh. Unpopular opinion maybe, but unfortunately he's too slow and his crossing isn't like it was in the MAC1 season. His positioning last season was questionable defensively at times too. 

15 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

It's about time for him tbh. Unpopular opinion maybe, but unfortunately he's too slow and his crossing isn't like it was in the MAC1 season. His positioning last season was questionable defensively at times too. 

There's a few players we could call out as not having shown their form since the Mac1 season but after what he's endured in his time at Derby since then, I'd rather focus on the emergence of Max Lowe and possible changes in personnel as reasons for him to move on than his shortcomings. I think he's owed that much.

Could be a smart move this. Think Fozzy has come to the end of the road. If he could just trust his knee it would be so different, he’d still be one of the best full backs in the league! It’s painful to watch him now, everytime he tries to turn he’s so slow as trying to protect his knee. Inevitable really but such a shame.

12 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Could be a smart move this. Think Fozzy has come to the end of the road. If he could just trust his knee it would be so different, he’d still be one of the best full backs in the league! It’s painful to watch him now, everytime he tries to turn he’s so slow as trying to protect his knee. Inevitable really but such a shame.

Spot on. To overcome one serious knee injury can be tough with the required rehab which can be pretty unpleasant, but two back to back - that's just grim. Same goes for George. Shocking luck. It got to the point where I was genuinely wondering if we were just jinxed where injuries to key personnel were concerned. Not sure how many games we had where George, Will, Fozzy and Chris played together in the same team but it sure as hell didn't seem like many. Perhaps Frank will be our lucky charm.

1 hour ago, jimbobram said:

I really don’t think this is an unpopular opinion, I reckon most Derby fans are tired of Forsyth by now.

No sympathy. Shouldn’t be signing players if they can’t afford to stay within FFP restrictions. Maybe should have sold a few first to balance the books.

if he’s good enough and FL wants him then hopefully this can play in our favour.

52 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

No sympathy. Shouldn’t be signing players if they can’t afford to stay within FFP restrictions. Maybe should have sold a few first to balance the books.

Famous last words... ?

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

'Birmingham confirm transfer ban'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11454677

Looks like this lad may become available, as they have been unable to register him to play for them.

Rednapp strikes again 

he does have a way of getting clubs into bother down he.... now just to confirm he’s not working for us in way shape or form is he ?????

PistoldPete2
5 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Rednapp strikes again 

he does have a way of getting clubs into bother down he.... now just to confirm he’s not working for us in way shape or form is he ?????

Not officially but he might have helped us to get super frank lampard as our manager so don't criticise uncle arry.

19 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Rednapp strikes again 

There but for the grace of god..........

2 of his more ludicrous deals were done to fend off strong interest from us......Jota from Brentford and Sam Gallagher on loan from Southampton. There was a report saying the latter cost Birmingham 1.8m loan fee and a near doubling of player wages from 10k to 18k per week.

Could have been us...........?

Archived