Kristian Pedersen

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Mirror - Derby County want to sign Kristian Pedersen on loan from Birmingham City

Recently signed for Birmingham but he can't be registered due to a an embargo (or something like that). Left back. 

I bet we want Kieftenbeld really.

10 minutes ago, David said:

It’s a Mirror report read by someone who writes for HITC looking for stories, then rehashed into one for their site half hour ago

Bris 'writes' for the Mirror now?

Wouldn't be surprised to see us release a player or two in exchange for this. 

If Birmingham are under embargo then they can only sign free transfers. We have a couple we could do with shifting towards the end of their contract. 

Two could go hand in hand. 

Pure speculation 

coming........................

Now we have replacements sorted we  can let them go to whoever has shown interest....... permanent or season loan.    The aim is to bring the wages bill down and replacing with young , relatively unknown players will do just that.........and much more..................without depleting the squad.

30 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

coming........................

Now we have replacements sorted we  can let them go to whoever has shown interest....... permanent or season loan.    The aim is to bring the wages bill down and replacing with young , relatively unknown players will do just that.........and much more..................without depleting the squad.

..............Spot............on.........

1 hour ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see us release a player or two in exchange for this. 

If Birmingham are under embargo then they can only sign free transfers. We have a couple we could do with shifting towards the end of their contract. 

Two could go hand in hand. 

Pure speculation 

Are you Arthur Cox ?!?

I just said it would need to be a hell of a player who I'd take to block Lowe's development. Well, seems like we are after one... One of the better players for Union Berlin last season. Very attacking minded, so thumbs up from me!

Lowe has been fantastic in pre-season and pretty solid on his previous appearances but as it stands there is a question mark over his susceptibility to injury. I've never been a fan of Forsyth but think that, since his injury, he has been a huge weak link in the side.

Pedersen would be a great signing to strengthen the defence, and would be great business if we can get on loan (even just to begin with)

Rams are doing the hokey cokey but with more ins than outs. ?

Frank has clearly decided who cannot cut the mustard. A few more mustard cutters are on the way in. A lot of deals to do. At a push some players can go for nothing and we still have a better team. I think that Mount is going to be League player of the season, maybe. Some Wolves fans thought that he was best on pitch. 

PistoldPete2
43 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Lowe has been fantastic in pre-season and pretty solid on his previous appearances but as it stands there is a question mark over his susceptibility to injury. I've never been a fan of Forsyth but think that, since his injury, he has been a huge weak link in the side.

Pedersen would be a great signing to strengthen the defence, and would be great business if we can get on loan (even just to begin with)

At the end of last season we played two left backs and it worked very well until Olson got injured.

Archived