Sign in to follow this  
David

18/19 Match Thread

Northern Ireland U21s have beaten Spain U21s in their own backyard. 

Ian Baraclough, former local team defender (Notts County & Mansfield), orchestrating the shithouse. 

Spain had 43 attempts on goal - that's got to be close to a record. Also noticed that there were no Barcelona players listed in the squad - La Masia not producing the goods? 

Edited by Ambitious

Wolves very impressive against a Burnley side containing Hendrick and Vydra. Only 1-0 but could have been 4 or 5. When it's only 1-0 you always have a chance and Burnley's best two opportunities came via Vydra.

One spectacular volley flashed across the face of the goal and Jack Cork, a foot out at the back post, missed it by a millimetre. Then a through ball hit Vyds, wrong footing the defence and falling to a Burnley player free with a clear shot from the D of the penalty area - but whoever struck it, played it like a backpass. 

Just seeing the stats. Wolves had 30 attempts, 7 on target! 

Marco Silva's teams can't defend.

Nine goals conceded in 5 games against Southampton, Wolves, Bournemouth, West Ham and Huddersfield Town.

How many will they concede against City, Liverpool or Chelsea?

24 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Marco Silva's teams can't defend.

Nine goals conceded in 5 games against Southampton, Wolves, Bournemouth, West Ham and Huddersfield Town.

How many will they concede against City, Liverpool or Chelsea?

tbf he has 4 first choice defenders missing

I just realised that for the first time this season (that I can remember) there are different kickoff times in the CL.

So rather than everyone kicking off at 19:45 GMT, they now have 17:55 GMT and 20:00 GMT kickoff times.

Aside from the 4 guaranteed places for England, Spain, Italy and Germany, this is another smart money-making scheme where couch-potato fans can now pay to watch 2 games back-to-back.

So Inter vs Spurs, then Liverpool vs PSG. How convenient.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

I just realised that for the first time this season (that I can remember) there are different kickoff times in the CL.

So rather than everyone kicking off at 19:45 GMT, they now have 17:55 GMT and 20:00 GMT kickoff times.

Aside from the 4 guaranteed places for England, Spain, Italy and Germany, this is another smart money-making scheme where couch-potato fans can now pay to watch 2 games back-to-back.

So Inter vs Spurs, then Liverpool vs PSG. How convenient.

Not convenient for me, here in Canada unfortunately. For the first time ever, CL is no longer on the regular sports channels and only available via DAZN streaming...

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.