Mourinho

Hathersage Ram

Mourinho: Ed, where's my players at, I need signings 

Ed: Sorry Jose, we're trying but the market is crazy, can you work with what you have, maybe try a few younger players

Mourinho: I came here to win titles and you're asking me to play kids, what is this

Ed: We're trying Jose, write us another list of players you want and we'll see what we can do

Mourinho: Gareth Bale

Ed: ffs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/07/2018 at 09:03, Hathersage Ram said:

Is it me or do fellow members think Mourinho is a shadow of the manager he once was?

He is constantly moaning about everything, criticising other managers, heaping pressure onto fellow managers, pointing out how much their clubs have invested.

He gets tetchy at press conferences, refuses to answer perfectly legitimate questions, his appalling condemnations of Wenger over the years etc.

Where has his joy and love of the game gone?

Hi just seems a desperately depressing man, with no clear objectives.

I am amazed the hierarchy at Manchester have not actually bitten the bullet and sacked him.

I don’t know about his management but I certainly don’t like this misery guts Mourinho we’ve got now.

I used to like him having a laugh and a wind up,he is so miserable.

I’m not a fan of Mourinho. Plays such boring football and always has done. He is a european version of Rowett who used to have a bit of charisma. I hope the styles of Klopp and Guardiola continue to have more success as they are far more entertaining to watch. 

Jose knows he's pretty much done in football when he gets sacked from United, no big clubs will touch him and he'll price himself out of the medium ones, plus he can't build a club up, not anymore anyway, he'll manage Portugal then go to punditry

• 2 weeks later...

Complaining his players are on holiday after the world cup. Who's fault is that? You buy top  international players knowing they have international comitments. No different for any of the other top clubs but this Tw#t feels he is hard done by.

when was the last time he bought anything that moved for less than £30 mill ? Spent a fortune since his arrival ,complains about Pogba not doing it for United ,perhaps he needs to address his own coaching,managerial and motivational skills before expecting some body to get a cheque book out for him to splash some one else's cash.

Not a big fan  and his recent comments and attitude do not reflect well on Man u corporate image.

needs to grow up instead of crying about Liverpool spending money and man city having a better team.

Miserable git gets paid a fortune to manage one of the biggest teams in the world. Should be a privilege not a chore. Comes across as having zero enthusiasm for football. Shouldn't be managing if that's the case.

On 26/07/2018 at 19:28, MuespachRam said:

Would you be happy if you had the choice of Smalling, Jones and Rocco at centre half???

He has signed the players he 'needed' and has been given the money to bring in Lukaku, Pogba, Sanchez, Fred, Mkhitaryan and one of his first signings was £38m on Eric Bailly - a centre back - who Mourinho seems to have now fallen out. If he is upset at the squad he has the only person he has to blame is himself.

As a manager, he increasingly looks like a dinosaur in the modern game. Since Inter Milan he has lost his joy of life and seems intent on going to war with everyone. Of all his signings only Lukaku looks like one he has even got 50% of the potential out of. Pogba he signed for a record fee and makes him look like a shadow of the player he can be. 

I get the point that he doesn't like losing but he has all the feeling of the schoolground bully who doesn't like it when it's turned on him. I seriously doubt Mourinho will be the boss of Man Utd at the end of this season and all he seems to be doing now is getting his excuses in early.

It wouldn't surprise me if Manure had a similar poor start to his last stint at Chelsea. Everything about him & his attitude currently is wrong and must be affecting the squad.

He appears to be suffering from his 3rd season syndrome again.

Such a shame?

Used to find him refreshing but he's turned into a non-entity. 

Has spent pretty poorly at united, a virtual new team has only managed sporadic success.

Big name imports still aren't hitting the heights there, which seems to have been going on since Fergie's days.

The team generally are still under the weight of Fergie's achievements and will be until any manager has moderate sustained success. 

I see a lot of reports this morning where the board have reportedly said to him, shut up about signing players and work with the pool of talent you already have.

They have a point, there is a team there (moreso midfield and forward players) that properly motivated could achieve quite a bit. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived