Watch Derby's Penultimate pre-season clash at Coventry live on RAMSTV

SunnyRam

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Just don't understand charging £5 to stream a preseason friendly. That's about the price I'd be willing to pay for a league game

We've gone through all this on another thread....don't start it all again haha

49 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

We've gone through all this on another thread....don't start it all again haha

I missed that, I'm not on the forums as much as I used to be ?

Which thread? I'll have a read

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

If you wouldn't want to spend more than a fiver on watching a league game I have no idea why you are even here at all.

I'm going into my tenth straight season as a ST holder so I'd prefer to be there in person. If I'm not going to go, watching it on my computer screen shouldn't cost a great deal

And I did say "about the price". We charge overseas fans £12.50 a month for live subscription. 23 away league games in 12 months means I'd be paying about £7 a game to watch away , which I would say is more than fair given that any home ones I might have to miss I can also catch, plus highlights, interviews and other content.

So I think the club and I are in agreement on this one looking at their pricing.

53 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I'm going into my tenth straight season as a ST holder so I'd prefer to be there in person. If I'm not going to go, watching it on my computer screen shouldn't cost a great deal

And I did say "about the price". We charge overseas fans £12.50 a month for live subscription. 23 away league games in 12 months means I'd be paying about £7 a game to watch away , which I would say is more than fair given that any home ones I might have to miss I can also catch, plus highlights, interviews and other content.

So I think the club and I are in agreement on this one looking at their pricing.

Well you got that one hopelessly wrong. 

I'm one of those overseas fans living in Florida and it is indeed 12.50.

But the club don't base it on cost per game on worth because they are contractually obligated.

They cannot stream any cup games or any games that are live in the UK. So already I know there are numerous games like the opener at Reading I can't see.

Not a pizzing competition but I had a season ticket for 30 years and I'm pumped to get live games for so little. 

I pay $300 per year for Sunday Ticket to watch all 16 L. A. Rams games live even though I know I could see 5 for free on prime time.

8 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Well you got that one hopelessly wrong. 

I'm one of those overseas fans living in Florida and it is indeed 12.50.

But the club don't base it on cost per game on worth because they are contractually obligated.

They cannot stream any cup games or any games that are live in the UK. So already I know there are numerous games like the opener at Reading I can't see.

Not a pizzing competition but I had a season ticket for 30 years and I'm pumped to get live games for so little. 

I pay $300 per year for Sunday Ticket to watch all 16 L. A. Rams games live even though I know I could see 5 for free on prime time.

Fair enough. But I wouldn't do that.

The club don't base it on cost per game, but it works out about 3.50/4 quid per league game over a season. Even if I only want away games, it's still likely to be no more than £8 per game

Archived