U23s v Aston Villa Live on RamsTV 12pm

David

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Despite what chat? That's a long tweet for Nixon but still lacking in info. Will be interesting to see the team. 

Martin, Blackman, Anya, Thorne? And presumably Elsnik if fit as he's not quite crossed the divide. 

The rumour chat that everyone's been having, on here and other social media, that Martin is not actually injured and we're just looking to get rid of him.

Nixon's clarifying that he has actually been injured, and those rumours are unfounded. 

Takes a while to become a Nixon translator ? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

The rumour chat that everyone's been having, on here and other social media, that Martin is not actually injured and we're just looking to get rid of him.

Nixon's clarifying that he has actually been injured, and those rumours are unfounded. 

Takes a while to become a Nixon translator ? 

Have you not seen the other rumours that started on here? Someone claimed to have heard he had some bad medical condition (heart issue I believe) and was likely to retire from football

Just now, McLovin said:

Hi, will this is broadcast for free and also, is this against Villa’s first team or their 23s?

Thank you in advance.

It’s free, team news will be out in a couple of minutes I would imagine

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Looks like a 3-5-2?

Barnes

Hanson, Hunt, MacDonald

Gordon, Elsnik, Thorne, Butterfield, Sibley

Martin, Blackman

I was struggling to figure it out myself. That's pretty much the best came up with. Different to how we've been shaping up in the first team though which I wouldn't expect

Archived