Charles Vernam - Signed for Great Grimsby Town for an undisclosed fee

Day

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always thought Vernam had potential but I think injurys have scuppered him a bit.

I Doubt we would have got more than 50k for him.. league 2 clubs in general don't have money for transfer fees.

However I'm sure we have a chunky sell on clause incase he does really well and gets sold on.

All the best Charles.

39 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Had high hopes for the lad, trials at AC and was chased by quite a few Prem sides before he joined us.

Looked a player in the youth team, struggled at Coventry for games,much like Rawson and never really looked like tpushijg towards the first team, same goes for Zanzala who I think will be next to leave.

What's happened to Rawson by the way? Is he still around?

I think he signed a contract extension last Summer.

But I don't think I have seen his name in any of the pre-season friendlies.

[EDIT]

Just looked him up and see he left on a permie deal in January.  Totally missed that.

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Nah, the IT systems at DWP are useless. 

I'm actually in the library. Although in Derby, it's the same place 

Ssssssh!

Whenever I see you or @DcFc Dyycheee post I fire up the forum Twitter account ready to pump some transfer info out, saves me looking through the crap on Social Media as you both know are educated and fully trained to ignore the bedroom ran accounts 

On 23/07/2018 at 11:26, sage said:

I am aware Grimsby play in Cleethorpes. 

However distinguishing the two is like drawing comparison between the main dog turd and the skid mark where someone has stepped in it.

Always happy to to educate you too David?

Don't reply, just reel him in! 

Archived