Premier League Fantasy Football

The_Sheriff

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was up to 20k a few weeks back then slipped outside the top 150k despite getting above average scores in each of the three weeks - lack of Bournemouth players killed me. Back up to 80k this week with 3 players still to play. Was 33/33/33 over whether to captain Aguero, Salah or Mitrovic.... guess which one I went with.

Still on for a top 10k finish.

• 4 weeks later...

At the halfway mark (nearly), how are folks doing? Still playing, or forgotten about?

I'm at 50k overall, sub-optimal captaincy picks the last two weeks costing me about 30 points so could have been on the edge of the top 20k with a bit of luck.

1092 points overall which averages out to 60.66 per week which I'm happy with. All three chips remain unused.

Best calls so far probably being double Liverpool defence until recently, Fabianski and ditching Mane at the right time.

Worst calls involve Luke Shaw, getting Mitrovic for his entire barren run, switching to Arnautovic just as he got injured and then switching to Wilson just in time for him to get injured.

• 4 months later...

24k overall, so would be 3rd in that league, which I'll take if it finishes like that, but disappointing given where I was around Christmas. Averaged nearly 70 in first half of the season then only about 50 second half. Picked up the last 5 or 6 weeks but too late.

16 pts behind in my work league. A horror show of a free hit in GW 31 and not being brave enough to choose Tielemans over Maddison will cost me unless a random punt of a captain pays off in GW 38. Would be nice to break the top 15k but need a bit of luck.

1 hour ago, David said:

Where did I finish? Haven’t been able to login since August so this should be interesting 

Damn I can't log in either! What if I've won? Was there a prize? I'm pretty sure I had Mane, Salah & Umboingyboing up front...

49 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Damn I can't log in either! What if I've won? Was there a prize? I'm pretty sure I had Mane, Salah & Umboingyboing up front...

You can’t use my excuse, that’s cheating.

Given the silence I reckon I must have finished above them all.

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Guessing that is you in 2nd

to last ?

Screenshot_20190514-011530.jpg

Archived