The_Sheriff

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/08/2018 at 12:37, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Sorry, can't hear you down there ?

Maybe I should speak a little louder.

THERE IS A LONG WAY TO GO YET WHICH IS WHY YOU WON’T FIND ME GLOATING ABOUT BEING

PLACES HIGHER THAN YOU IN THE TABLE THIS MORNING.

1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Can't really do much when you execute your triple captain as well as you did ??

You could pick pick players which would have picked up up more points this week but you didn’t.

By the end of the day with a Kane goal you could be back above. Tight as a gnats rear end at this stage of the season.

Might be worth calming down a tad until we enter the final stage of the season. I know you’re eager to get one over me after your horrendous showing in the World Cup but it’s September, still got another transfer window and influx of new players to come! ?

4 minutes ago, David said:

You could pick pick players which would have picked up up more points this week but you didn’t.

By the end of the day with a Kane goal you could be back above. Tight as a gnats rear end at this stage of the season.

Might be worth calming down a tad until we enter the final stage of the season. I know you’re eager to get one over me after your horrendous showing in the World Cup but it’s September, still got another transfer window and influx of new players to come! ?

The World Cup one's are less skilled as it's not as long.

Of course you won't have heard me saying that when I won the one at work in 2014 and got 50 quid.

Cedric Soares curses me yet again (see page 3). He got 12 points for an assist, clean sheet and bonus points away at Palace after scoring three points in the first three games.

Had him as third sub, first two didn't play... Mkhitaryan then procedes to be benched for a game against Cardiff in which Arsenal score three and to top it off comes on in the 89th bloody minute for one point.

Could have had 69 this week... as usual that doesn't materialise.

48 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Cedric Soares curses me yet again (see page 3). He got 12 points for an assist, clean sheet and bonus points away at Palace after scoring three points in the first three games.

Had him as third sub, first two didn't play... Mkhitaryan then procedes to be benched for a game against Cardiff in which Arsenal score three and to top it off comes on in the 89th bloody minute for one point.

Could have had 69 this week... as usual that doesn't materialise.

I’ve just about made 20 points this weekend, shocking.

Might bring the wildcard out after the internationals and get rid of these amateurs.

I’ve had a bit of a mare, wanted to bring some more points in to midfield. Ended up making 2 changes which cost 8pts and made my bench next to useless.

Then Rashford went and got sent off. 

Wanted rid anyway as he doesn’t appear to be in Mourinho’s plans but I’m now down 12pts.

Changes should recoup that.

• 2 weeks later...

Odd week so far.

Took Firmino out for Vardy - error.

Bottled captaining Hazard for Aguero at half 11 this morning - error.

Benched Wan-Bissaka for Cedric - on paper this is an error as Wan-Biss done the biz today.  However, Mendy didn't play so I'll get 9 anyway.

Only downside is Mkhitaryan seems well out of favour, but keeps coming on for small amounts of minutes - cost me 6 for Tomkins off the bench.

Oh well, 61 points with Foster, Sigurdsson and Cedric to play, can't really grumble.

Can’t login to my team, I have the app which has been fine but booted it up Saturday morning and it’s asking me to login.

When I signed up I used my Twitter account, but now it wants me to create a new team. Checked Facebook login just in case my memory is failing me but again it’s asking me to create a new team. 

Run the forgot password tool, but neither of my email addresses are on their system. Weird.

Wouldn't have made any changes after a clear out before the window, but I’m a bit buggered now, with Firminho possible eye injury can’t take him out!

Archived