Sign in to follow this  
Simsy

Premier League Fantasy Football

Hi Guys,

If anyone is looking for and wants to join a dream team league I open one each year.   I have done pretty much most formats and believe telegraph is the best.

For a bit of incentive there is a £10 entry fee that goes into the pot. (Works out less than half the price of a Mars bar per week). Pot is set to 70% 1st 20% 2nd 10% best starting 11. So could be a solid investment.

Already have 7 coming in and usually get into double figures so the more the merrier.

https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/premier-league/leagues/view/8007453

If you wish to join.

On 22/07/2018 at 21:52, Moist One said:

alternatively, I have reopened the fantasy.premierleague.com league

Code to join this league: 264453-54620

Sorry to mooch in Simsy, but it's all the same thing.

This needs its own thread mate. 

On 22/07/2018 at 21:52, Moist One said:

alternatively, I have reopened the fantasy.premierleague.com league

Code to join this league: 264453-54620

Sorry to mooch in Simsy, but it's all the same thing.

No worries at all! 

More numbers would be great but I understand everyone has their own preffered site and some are reluctant to put a wager in it so no bitterness my end if yours takes off ☺️

Just now, Simsy said:

No worries at all! 

More numbers would be great but I understand everyone has their own preffered site and some are reluctant to put a wager in it so no bitterness my end if yours takes off ☺️

I've been doing this league for about 6 seasons, when I re-open it, it already has dozens in the league.,

45 minutes ago, S Hunter said:

Simsy, are you sorting the chamionship one in the telegraph?  That way I can pick players with names that I can spell and say.

I might do to be fair. Free of charge just for fun.  Look out for a future post!

Just now, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Provisional rushed team, will no doubt be completely different before season kicks off.

IMG_6617.PNG

You not really bothering this year then? 😆