Tom Lawrence

Arsene Titman

My guess, for what worth, is that the majority of posters who have been saying he was not worth £7m over the last 12 months, will be now saying £10m is too low and we shouldn’t start talking below £12m.  Funny old game, the internet.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawrence frustrated the life out of me last season, but I always hoped this season he would come good.

It would be a shame to loose him and it seems FL rates him too.

He frustrated me a bit yesterday, but then he scored them two goals after having one effort saved and a few wild efforts over the top.

The three of them, Mount, Wilson and Lawrence will be a major force this season.

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Lawrence frustrated the life out of me last season, but I always hoped this season he would come good.

It would be a shame to loose him and it seems FL rates him too.

He frustrated me a bit yesterday, but then he scored them two goals after having one effort saved and a few wild efforts over the top.

The three of them, Mount, Wilson and Lawrence will be a major force this season.

They're like three bouncy rabbits.

The big test will come when it gets cold and they go into hibernation.

p.s.rabbits don't hibernate but you know what i mean.

16 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

My guess, for what worth, is that the majority of posters who have been saying he was not worth £7m over the last 12 months, will be now saying £10m is too low and we shouldn’t start talking below £12m.  Funny old game, the internet.

Though of course there were also those of us who didn't think the original fee was too high and think that £10M is too low given his obvious potential (particularly in a team with a manager that plays to his strengths)......

4 minutes ago, sage said:

Be honest now...

How many people would have snatched at £10m before yesterdays game.

Knee jerk...

I'd snatch your hand off.

Just now, RamNut said:

They're like three bouncy rabbits.

The big test will come when it gets cold and they go into hibernation.

p.s.rabbits don't hibernate but you know what i mean.

Well the test come in a cold night in Stoke?

Thats the bench mark for all Jonny foreigners isn’t it?

Do we even play at stoke in the winter?

Usual laziness - ex manager with a decent kitty, we are reportedly short of cash, we have signed wingers, ex-managers biggest signing for us was a winger.

After yesterday I would be surprised if any of our players saw Stoke as a better step to the Premier League.

We're obviously not too desperate for cash if we've knocked back bids for Carson and Davies - financial acumen would be that both are probably in the final place we could get a sizable fee for them, but we weren't interested.

It's just that tiny thought that maybe with Wilson and Jozefzoon, we'd be better with a big money striker than a 3rd winger. Obviously both would be the dream. 

Plenty of players Snakey can have though...

Usual newspaper stuff but Rowett does go back for players he has had before or been turned down before so you never know 

Klef, Davis, Gallagher and Maclean for us last season and Maclean Davies Ince this season at stoke so far 

if we got a guaranteed £10 million that would leave us with a lot fewer worries over FFP and transfer budget though wouldn’t it and we would be keeping a damm good goalscorer in Vydra 

Archived