New Blood!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I have found out that I am going to be a father for the first time. Honestly dont know what to do with myself right now, I am so bloody happy.

Another Ram joining the ranks!

?

Run out of likes etc for the day, so a written "cheers!" and congratulations instead. Very happy for you. 

15 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Congratulations it'll change your life for the better in many ways - but yeah as @86 points says you'll definitely need a few ales.

Also congrats to @Carl Sagan on his 6000th like - provided by me. (I couldn't resist when I saw the 5999). You're welcome.

Who knew? Thanks! I'm clearly spending way too much time on here, and that after I vowed to take a summer off. I imagine you won't won't have that problem soon, but appreciate the move to round numbers.

41 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm clearly spending way too much time on here, and that after I vowed to take a summer off.

Frank made things too interesting to stay away this summer. I'm taking next summer off when its all gone wrong.

19 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I have found out that I am going to be a father for the first time. Honestly dont know what to do with myself right now, I am so bloody happy.

?

Juan’sCocuFluInterVera’sNesta. Best wishes to all concerned.

21 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

?

Well done you DFSHPD ??

Archived