least funny 'comedian'

dog

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Milton Jones, Gary Delaney, Stewart Francis, Tim Vine and all those other pun-meisters. Funny for about three minutes.

Jo Brand (substitute Sarah Millican for the same) - every single joke be about cake, being overweight or being less than perfect looking.

Chris Rock - if white guys said what he said, about other races or even black people, they'd get crucified in the media.

I would have agreed with you on the puns but saw Stewart Francis live and he was brilliant. Obviously the puns are the way his does the show, but the way he turned the whole thing into a proper narrative through his puns was brilliant and very funny. You ended up laughing at not just the puns but at everything.

44 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Peter Kay, good instuff like car share overrated in stand up.

No way, I love hearing someone list off a bunch of things that he remembers from when he was a kid!

That Petet Kay Thing was genius and that went into first series of Phoniex Nights. Think it all went a bit mainstream after that. Not seen the car share thing, but sounds like it may be a return to form???

7 minutes ago, sage said:

Boris Johnson.

You can take satire too far.

I live the idea that ‘boris johnson’ was always just a comedic character being played by a guy called Stewart and it all just got a bit out of hand. 

1 hour ago, Lambchop said:

Yes, I know Partridge is a character, thanks for asking, but a 'comedic' creation none the less. 

The only thing that is less funny is all the people who endlessly quote it, and make remarks like, huh huh huh, accidental Partridge. So dull. 

I used to do that when I was 19-20. I know people who still do and it's not funny.

@Boycie I think m you’re thinking of frankie Boyle, and I whole heartedly agree. 

Never liked him since I saw that thing where they have to come to the mike and say something ‘least likely thing to hear at an airport’. Frankie Boyle always hogged the mike, and was crap. 

I've seen lots of comedians and most are excellent. One of the few times I've regretted paying the price of the ticket is Marcus Brigstocke. What a patronising, condescending bore! To add some context to that statement, Stewart Lee is one of my favourite comedians, so when I complain about Brigstocke being up his own arse understand that I normally have a very high tolerance level for that kind of thing.

28 minutes ago, Anon said:

I've seen lots of comedians and most are excellent. One of the few times I've regretted paying the price of the ticket is Marcus Brigstocke. What a patronising, condescending bore! To add some context to that statement, Stewart Lee is one of my favourite comedians, so when I complain about Brigstocke being up his own arse understand that I normally have a very high tolerance level for that kind of thing.

That's interesting as I've thought about seeing him before and Stewart Lee is pretty much god. 

PistoldPete2
7 hours ago, Boycie said:

That Scottish idiot. Can’t even think of his name, offensive troll.

@david likes him, he’ll remind me.

He looks,like a troll and acts like one too. If it's the same guy I am thinking of. Fat and ginger. 

Archived