least funny 'comedian'

dog

Frank Skinner. Like on TV, especially FF Football. But live he was awful. Just basically tried to get laughs with unfunny dirty sex jokes. Hopeless.

Same goes for Reginald D Hunter. Didn't bother trying to be funny, just acted like he was a wannabe preacher whose sermon was how all he ever thinks about was sleeping with lots of women. Bizzare.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

That Scottish idiot. Can’t even think of his name, offensive troll.

@david likes him, he’ll remind me.

I think Gordon Strachan is really funny

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

Any woman.

Billy Connolly.

Baddiel.

Merton.

Vic Reeves.

Try watching any woman try and reverse into a parking space....bloomin hilarious ?

Yes, I know Partridge is a character, thanks for asking, but a 'comedic' creation none the less. 

The only thing that is less funny is all the people who endlessly quote it, and make remarks like, huh huh huh, accidental Partridge. So dull. 

Sith Happens

Those saying Keith Lemon i agree

Was a bit funny at first but past sell.by date. Time for a new character

Milton Jones, Gary Delaney, Stewart Francis, Tim Vine and all those other pun-meisters. Funny for about three minutes.

Jo Brand (substitute Sarah Millican for the same) - every single joke be about cake, being overweight or being less than perfect looking.

Chris Rock - if white guys said what he said, about other races or even black people, they'd get crucified in the media.

Archived