Craig Bryson Modern Day Legend - Video

DerbyGoals

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I love Bryson to bits, he seems not to enjoy the limelight. 

Even when we saw him sat above to dug out at Forest at home last year he looked embarrassed.

The south stand sang his song and he looked as if he wanted to hide.

Im not knocking him, I’ve met him at a Moor Farm forum do and he was very quiet then too.

He seems a great bloke, hope he stays and plays.

Ok bryson.....after a few drinks, with a megaphone, and a mask on.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep...even average championship players have it labeled on them. 

Firstly, let me start by saying that I don't necessarily think Bryson is a Derby Legend.

But the term "Derby Legend" is not relevant to that players quality or actions compared to the rest of the footballing world. Being a legend is about memory. Someone who creates a story, or stories that people tell for a long time after. Some figures are more legendary than others, of course, but I'm pretty sure for a lot of people, his hat-trick against Forest is going to be talked about for a long time.

And by definition that gives him some degree of legend status.

The point about craig is that he regards it as a privilege to play for derby county and he runs until he drops and he sweats until he bleeds. He would be first name on the team sheet for me. And his legs have not gone; I quite clearly saw them attached to his hips last saturday. I'm sure he could've made a perm switch to cardiff but craig has always stated his desire to stay at derby. he's like a new signing for us this season and will be amongst the goals again if fl plays the way cb likes to play. 

Going out on loan, you go thinking that you are never going to play for your parent club again. Since the start of the season I have just got my head down with the aim of working hard every day and hoped that I would get the opportunity,” he told the Rams website.

The change in manager has given me that chance to come back. We will see what happens, but all I can do is give everything.

From the DET.

Archived