Craig Bryson Modern Day Legend - Video

DerbyGoals

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was so encouraging and uplifting to hear that he was firing on all cylinders against Notts County. .. I thought the injuries had dinted the cutting edge to his qualities for good.  He seemed to pull back from actual challenges despite the energy and drive still being there. Looks like I was wrong .. happily ! 

its looking good for next season and on song he could be a real match winner, inspiration and wise head when the season gets going.

welcome back Bryso ! Ram right the way through 

11 minutes ago, DerbyGoals said:

New video showcasing Bryson's best bits in a Rams shirt and what we missed last season!

My biggest criticism of Rowett (amongst many) was his inability to play a system using our better players, particularly Bryson

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Will somebody please send that to lampard just on the off chance he has never seen it !

i don’t think a video of Martin would do any harm either if we are going to play 433 

Unfortunately, YouTube muted the audio however..

51 minutes ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

I for one was ready to write byson off in a derby shirt. To old.. past it... legs gone. But i keep thinking after seeing him in both friendlies he can be absolutley pivotal this season for us. We havent got a player who does what he does. I really hope he shows us what we so desperately missed last season

But is he now under pressure for his place from Mason Mount? Same type of player but 11 years younger?

17 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

But is he now under pressure for his place from Mason Mount? Same type of player but 11 years younger?

He’ll play alongside him....... why on earth did we let him go on loan to Cardiff last season??  Madness!!

Archived