SEASON TICKETS

Arsene Titman

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
10 hours ago, SaffyRam said:

One of my colleagues phoned the Forest ticket office today to chase his season ticket and was told they’ve had a load stolen so will send him another one. Who on earth would want to steal a Forest season ticket? ?

Thats not true. I realised this after the word loads. 

Unless loads is a couple of dozen.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Thats not true. I realised this after the word loads. 

Unless loads is a couple of dozen.

Well, he said they’d had a load stolen when he came off the phone. Forest fans exaggerate, who knew?

19 hours ago, SaffyRam said:

One of my colleagues phoned the Forest ticket office today to chase his season ticket and was told they’ve had a load stolen so will send him another one. Who on earth would want to steal a Forest season ticket? ?

With how Forest fans live in the past, did is this crime happen recently. I'm sure I can remember Shaw Taylor reporting about it on Police 5, more than thirty years ago.

On 30/07/2018 at 19:31, SaffyRam said:

Plenty of knuckle-draggers have the intelligence required to want to steal a Forest ticket!

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, 1of4 said:

With how Forest fans live in the past, did is this crime happen recently. I'm sure I can remember Shaw Taylor reporting about it on Police 5, more than thirty years ago.

I was thinking more like they would hire sherlock holmes to investigate. 

PistoldPete2
On 30/07/2018 at 14:01, Animal is a Ram said:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/new-season-ticket-cards-to-land-in-coming-days

The club’s Season Cards will be distributed from Tuesday 31st July with the aim of ensuring all supporters receive their new card by Monday 6th August.

If any supporters have not received their new Season Card by Tuesday 7th August, they are advised to make direct contact with the Derby County Ticket Office.

Well lucky they are distributing them in August when nobody will be away on holiday. That would be stupid and ridiculously lastminute.com

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Well lucky they are distributing them in August when nobody will be away on holiday. That would be stupid and ridiculously lastminute.com

Indeed.

I bet few fans have a letterbox that the postman can push them through, to ensure they don't miss out due to being away.

Archived